Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
gay viewer made by gay people(source)
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

What is this viewer ? I see someone say this viewer sound like, hahaha no it is not a new viewer.
Since the first versions of Incognito some users asked us some grieffing functions, but as my Kinggoon partners did not want these features, I decided to make my own viewer.

he idea was not to compete with a furry client named stupidlife(which I copied and pasted), but to have a viewer with the basic copybot function and some grieffings features.

Today I modified it so it can be used safely, because it was originally based on Emerald 1.23.5.1636, it is now recognized as Phoenix 1.5.2.1185.
[img]
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.[/img]

have not recompiled the sources, but simply changed the internal name and the UUID of recognition with a hexeditor, I have the sources, but it is faster to do as (and I prefer to use my time to prepare for you a new viewer Music ) and I wanted to test and eventually apply the same modifications to other viewer (that I stole).

So if you want to test a few grieffing functions like the sim crash or simply add it to your collection is now available for download, unfortunately this is not the final version, the only thing I could recover after my pc crash is the icon of the final viewer and this RC2 version with its source (that I had fortunately posted on another forum).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RC2 RELEASE BY Hellzcoder (2012/01/05)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIX - Pass TPV (Phoenix 1.5.2.1636 Spoof)

RC2 RELEASE BY Hellzcoder (2010/08/31)

ADD - ToolBar > Clothings Removal (Neillife)
ADD - Toolbar > Anti Grief Interceptor (Onyx)
ADD - Toolbar > Show Sounds / Source (Onyx)
FIX - VC90 DLL / MANIFEST (Micro$oft)

RC1 RELEASE BY Hellzcoder

ADD - Freeze Sim (Hellzcoder)
ADD - Reset Camera Params (Onyx)
ADD - Forge Creator with no scale & no transfer prim possibility
ADD - Dialog Logger (Neillife)
ADD - SnapShoot Logger
ADD - ToolBar > Show/Save Texture Temporary (Onyx)
ADD - ToolBar > TP to Ground (Neillife)
FIX - emkdu.dll from 1.5.0.x (Emerald)

BETA RELEASE BY Hellzcoder

ADD - TP to Ground (Emerald)
ADD - Draw Distance in Camera (Rainbow)
ADD - Permanent Freeze (Onyx)
ADD - Export Sound wav & ogg (Onyx)
ADD - Disable Autoreturn (Onyx)
ADD - Textures List (Hellzcoder)
ADD - Reverse Engineering Particles (Hellzcoder)
ADD - Speed Rezzing (Imprudence)

ALPHA RELEASE (BASED EMERALD 1.23.5.1636) BY Hellzcoder

ADD - Export / Import Clothes (Onyx)
ADD - Export / Import Attachments (Emerald)
ADD - Export Textures Individually (Hellzcoder)
ADD - Export Animations anim(atn) & bvh (Onyx)
ADD - Built in AO
ADD - MAC/ID0 Address Spoofing (Onyx)
ADD - ToolBar > VoiceHax (VLife)
ADD - MultiToolBar (Hellzcoder)
is this a real vewer or a joke cus i never herd of it befor
I'm trying to research it and don't see anything like it.
thank you for this share

Thank you for the share
isnt there enough faggotry in sl already? all the gays in sl make it pretty obvious why they spread 66% of the hiv.
This sounds real interesting I think I will check it out and see what it's like
I liked the Incognito viewer, i want to check this one also
thank for shared sorry for now i have not stuff for share

thank for share
(01-10-2012, 02:28 PM)Hellzcoder Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.What is this viewer ? I see someone say this viewer sound like, hahaha no it is not a new viewer.
Since the first versions of Incognito some users asked us some grieffing functions, but as my Kinggoon partners did not want these features, I decided to make my own viewer.

he idea was not to compete with a furry client named stupidlife(which I copied and pasted), but to have a viewer with the basic copybot function and some grieffings features.

Today I modified it so it can be used safely, because it was originally based on Emerald 1.23.5.1636, it is now recognized as Phoenix 1.5.2.1185.
[img]
[/img]

have not recompiled the sources, but simply changed the internal name and the UUID of recognition with a hexeditor, I have the sources, but it is faster to do as (and I prefer to use my time to prepare for you a new viewer Music ) and I wanted to test and eventually apply the same modifications to other viewer (that I stole).

So if you want to test a few grieffing functions like the sim crash or simply add it to your collection is now available for download, unfortunately this is not the final version, the only thing I could recover after my pc crash is the icon of the final viewer and this RC2 version with its source (that I had fortunately posted on another forum).

RC2 RELEASE BY Hellzcoder (2012/01/05)

FIX - Pass TPV (Phoenix 1.5.2.1636 Spoof)

RC2 RELEASE BY Hellzcoder (2010/08/31)

ADD - ToolBar > Clothings Removal (Neillife)
ADD - Toolbar > Anti Grief Interceptor (Onyx)
ADD - Toolbar > Show Sounds / Source (Onyx)
FIX - VC90 DLL / MANIFEST (Micro$oft)

RC1 RELEASE BY Hellzcoder

ADD - Freeze Sim (Hellzcoder)
ADD - Reset Camera Params (Onyx)
ADD - Forge Creator with no scale & no transfer prim possibility
ADD - Dialog Logger (Neillife)
ADD - SnapShoot Logger
ADD - ToolBar > Show/Save Texture Temporary (Onyx)
ADD - ToolBar > TP to Ground (Neillife)
FIX - emkdu.dll from 1.5.0.x (Emerald)

BETA RELEASE BY Hellzcoder

ADD - TP to Ground (Emerald)
ADD - Draw Distance in Camera (Rainbow)
ADD - Permanent Freeze (Onyx)
ADD - Export Sound wav & ogg (Onyx)
ADD - Disable Autoreturn (Onyx)
ADD - Textures List (Hellzcoder)
ADD - Reverse Engineering Particles (Hellzcoder)
ADD - Speed Rezzing (Imprudence)

ALPHA RELEASE (BASED EMERALD 1.23.5.1636) BY Hellzcoder

ADD - Export / Import Clothes (Onyx)
ADD - Export / Import Attachments (Emerald)
ADD - Export Textures Individually (Hellzcoder)
ADD - Export Animations anim(atn) & bvh (Onyx)
ADD - Built in AO
ADD - MAC/ID0 Address Spoofing (Onyx)
ADD - ToolBar > VoiceHax (VLife)
ADD - MultiToolBar (Hellzcoder)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (OSX, Windows) Phoenix Viewer 1.6.1600 Almost Legal Edition (Only MAC and HD Spoof) Official 24 6,922 08-04-2015, 03:51 PM
Last Post: FashionSavvySim
  new Angstrom Viewer v3 Cyborg 33 7,273 11-11-2014, 02:13 PM
Last Post: johnny72
  Sombrero Viewer Updates simms 2 1,878 08-25-2014, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Coyote
  Darklife Anime Edition V1.1 (DLAE) (viewer 1 Base) neil5050/Superlife 79 27,658 06-29-2014, 08:29 PM
Last Post: caliber26
  Aura viewer Boogyman2011 1 1,101 04-29-2014, 02:44 AM
Last Post: Suesselady
  Kirsten's Viewer (Shadow Draft Viewer) ~Swift~ 6 1,980 04-05-2014, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Dracul
  Twisted2Live Viewer v3.6.7(76) Windows Cyborg 32 3,998 03-21-2014, 11:52 AM
Last Post: princegaz
  Wabbit Viewer v3.6.10(30881) update Cyborg 19 1,405 03-17-2014, 05:14 AM
Last Post: KooriK
  ICARUS VIEWER KingGoon 3 1,218 03-01-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: emre_34
  [Viewer] Darklife 1.4 neil5050/Superlife 46 4,736 02-27-2014, 12:27 AM