Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Superlife 2.92
Added physics kill and attempted to prevent double asset uploads when importing to opensim.

Viewer: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Please confirm if it works. Also if no crashes and everything is working properily.

I am getting ready to take a break now.

Anyways give me two weeks, I still need to finish some of this up.

I am starting my php project a bit later today and getting cabal to help me get started on opensim compiling. Then I will improve that too.
I Quit
thanks neil
works grat for me x)
Ok, 209 prim hair exported+textures from SL with 2.92, imported+textures into OS. Did not filter assets, did not rez properly. I waited a considerable time for it to rez and tried focus and detach/attach.

Picture below

.jpg   OS Hair import.JPG (Size: 150.96 KB / Downloads: 9)
ahh it didn't filter.

rez mean attachment positions or the build itself because I will make an attempt later to fix it.

But atleast sculpts come through. I know jkill wanted it real bad.
I Quit
(08-02-2010, 08:41 AM)superlife Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.ahh it didn't filter.

rez mean attachment positions or the build itself because I will make an attempt later to fix it.

But atleast sculpts come through. I know jkill wanted it real bad.

thanks neil
[Image: rod1.png]
I been working on php today, but will only update here and there till all the opensim requirements are complete.

Like, Even though the speed and rendering has improved since the default 1.34 client, I still plan to make it faster. More speed cannot hurt regardless I am at the point there it won't speed it up anymore. Well it will, but it will only easily notable in sims with a lot of people.
I Quit
In this version I work well sculpted, in the version 2.91 does not work, but in the version 2.92 works perfect, tomorrow I'll upload a video so you can see, thanks neil, ah, the water problem persists, hahaha, sorry my English, only tested with sculptured object, not with hair, hair tomorrow proves
[Image: motak.png]
(Anti linden lab)
Correct. No doubling of assets. All works seemless. And here we go porting sculpties over to osgrid en-mass.
[Image: cabalb.png]

(08-03-2010, 06:01 AM)mota Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.In this version I work well sculpted, in the version 2.91 does not work, but in the version 2.92 works perfect, tomorrow I'll upload a video so you can see, thanks neil, ah, the water problem persists, hahaha, sorry my English, only tested with sculptured object, not with hair, hair tomorrow proves

mota, I already know the problem with the water, I will fix it up soon

do me a favor go to advanced-> rendering-> turn water back on.
I Quit
you are the best! Thank you very much

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Superlife 2.7 neil5050/Superlife 8 2,378 04-24-2014, 10:51 AM
Last Post: coldsparta
  SuperLife beta Edition 2.1 with 0 delay teleports and export fix + more speed neil5050/Superlife 42 4,748 04-03-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post: Darkdragontc
  Superlife 2.3 Beta neil5050/Superlife 17 3,000 08-31-2013, 02:34 AM
Last Post: FriGiN BoobieS
  Superlife 2.91 neil5050/Superlife 8 1,538 08-02-2010, 08:08 AM
Last Post: neil5050/Superlife
  Superlife 2.2 Beta with radar that displays avatar profile textures,dating detection neil5050/Superlife 0 652 07-29-2010, 02:36 PM
Last Post: neil5050/Superlife