Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mesh Savers Astra and Cool VL
So far I have only been able to find few viewers that even manage this, what I really want is a easy way to bounce my creation to another account other than my main so that the account with the mesh has no information conected to me. And no this is not because Linden creeps me out that is just a bonus. It is because I need to have it so other people can't hound me nof said.

I did find a couple viewers that are backporting meshs which aren't here as far as I can see.
Cool VL viewer main page is here : Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
and if you just want the link here you go.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Astra Viewer here seems good on mesh work too and is the only one that you can get a server that does meshes as well I have to get to a better computer to test this more but I think that their might be a work around using it to get meshs 'in'. nuf said.
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

I am current working on a database for a few base av shaps aka, single tailleg, animalleg2, animalleg4, humanleg3, humanleg4, 4arm, and a few more, I will release them once I make like 10k lindens on them which is about 50 time the amount of lindens I have spent and that is only because I linden labs shutdown pick camping which I got my funds.
~ arches a brow ~
Cyra
[Image: 2uq0lt4.png]
this made no sense at all.
(06-06-2012, 02:20 AM)☩ ενıʟ вυппч ☩ Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.this made no sense at all.

?-( which part, I am pissed at not being able to just move my meshs to another acount in a way that changes the creator to the new account. normally I JUST do the XML ex and in and it all set. I am trying to figure out a work around but needed a second life server program that could handle mesh but the old ones don't have that and I not experimenting on liden servers, yes I own an actual commercial server that I set up for experimentation. these client and the one server I found actually can handle some of the stuff I need, but still need a something that will 'in' meshs that have been 'ex'.
why dont you just use explinkset then re import it in meshlab? lmfao.
Server that handles mesh's ? Both OpenSim and Aurora Sim are free SL style servers that handle mesh's.
Completely lost ....
[Image: 11uhn28.jpg]
Maybe I'm just not awake enough yet, or haven't had enough coffee, but what are you talking about, you seem to have left out all the vital information out to let us know, just what it is your talking about wanting to do. such as, what exactly do you mean by wanting to move your meshes around, backporting mesh, the viewers that handle mesh work well.... are you meaning your looking for a way to import mesh without being charged to do it? maybe its just me but I have no idea what your asking or talking about here. Or it might very well be I'm just really stupid and shouldn't try to comprehend concepts outside my normal field of skill sets Sad
[Image: 35apwtw.png]
(11-05-2012, 03:41 PM)Dialytics Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Sooo are these viewers that can like take mesh from people orrrrr ?

Spamtard. Sad

You cannot just rip mesh and re-import it back to SL and have it work properly... NOT on ANY viewer!

You must export mesh to object, then you have to have some sort of mesh program so you can get the dae files, you have to then re-rig it, then you have to PAY Linden Labs to upload the textures/ meshes back into SL. You also have to have payment info on file with LL to upload mesh.

No viewer can rip mesh and reimport it for free. It will import as a blob mess if you try to import it like regular prims.

Basically, it is a lot cheaper to buy most mesh clothing legit. The upload fees and having payment on file are a real issue for most of us.
Yeah LL actually thought longterm and covered everyones asses with the new mesh upload policies. Not only thatbut CoolVL wont do any importing/exporting without modification.It's just a standard SL 1.23 viewer that has mesh built into it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Astra Viewer Cyborg 1 1,016 07-17-2012, 11:49 PM
Last Post: KingGoon