Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Anti Request Request
id like to request that requests cant be posted by people that are newbs. Requirments to be determined by MODS and King. just sick of leechers requesting with NO shares. Dodgy
[Image: 2wn6ako.png]
You always have innovative ideas for the forum, love this Meaw
[Image: 15rxpwi.gif]
Any requests from noobs or people who have not shared before asking for shit are being removed and trashed by me. Big Grin

I made a thread to tell people they need to share before requesting- the just ignore it.

So FUCK YOU NOOB LEECHERS!

SHARE some shit with us before asking for our things.
I can imagine that many leechers only think to come on Kinggoon when they want something, and want to find it as quickly as possible and arent going to bother reading sticky threads or think to look for them. These are the lazy pricks who ask noob questions that have been answered 1000 times before and want their solutions neatly presented to them on a silver tray.

My suggestion is to email out to people at time of joining a cut down guide with basic rules of behaviour and links to the most important newby guides . If they ignore it then theres every justification to publicly pillory and humiliate them for being a lazy dumbass.
almost no one reads the terms of agreement or rules anymore. not here, not anywhere. leachers gonna leach, either give up or start contributing and work their asses off for the shit they want which will in time, encourage them to work in real life Wink
(12-01-2012, 01:36 PM)Coyote Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Any requests from noobs or people who have not shared before asking for shit are being removed and trashed by me. Big Grin

I made a thread to tell people they need to share before requesting- the just ignore it.

So FUCK YOU NOOB LEECHERS!

SHARE some shit with us before asking for our things.

I can only second this.
Cyra
[Image: 2uq0lt4.png]
I third this Smile
[Image: kingGoon_Sig.png]
cool so they must think twice before make a request!
[Image: 2mrfclh.png]
I think Request Area must be inside VIP Area.. just thinking Smile
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

[Image: t9wq3d.jpg]

some, like me cannot afford the 46 bucks to donate to become VIP, so I share hoping one day, to get into it

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Request] Stray Dog Body Appliers T2 Jake darkfoufou 3 340 7 hours ago
Last Post: .Flagg.
  [Request] Skin in Tan & Shape JadeJewell 5 472 11-08-2018, 03:17 PM
Last Post: ..:: Cyra ::..
  Just a simple request...PLEASE...Pretty Please..... saphsback 5 411 11-02-2018, 04:14 AM
Last Post: saphsback
  [request] Wimey : Compass Woven Rug Pixarraldo 2 214 10-23-2018, 02:53 PM
  Request: Hooded Crop Jacket Maitreya exclusive LegionIAm 3 313 10-17-2018, 11:20 PM
Rainbow Request: Clef de Peau.Body T0 HAIRY [Gianni] Omega maxhomicide 3 970 10-09-2018, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Fem'nominon
  A total mess here. Request for a Bento Mesh body and head M & F samson38 40 2,425 08-30-2018, 08:01 AM
Last Post: jazzzz
  [request] Mudskin Kai MistressMoon 0 386 08-09-2018, 01:12 PM
Last Post: MistressMoon
  [Request] Marvelous Designer MistressMoon 9 910 07-17-2018, 06:50 PM
Last Post: blinkfour
  [REQUEST] On-screen Unpack Script God-General 2 348 07-09-2018, 08:09 AM
Last Post: God-General