Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
createmesh tutorials , Digital taylor: surface tool + starter kit
has anyone checked out this site? seems like they have a good tutorial but so expensive.. anyone able to rip it?

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

EDIT
adding preview pictures and links to downloads.

[Image: 30dj72a.jpg]

Get the download here: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Posted in MESH forum. No access for leecher usergroup

[Image: 33ejssn.jpg]

Get the download here : Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

[Image: 117e9gp.jpg]

Get the download here: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Nails

you may find downloads link in this request thread, but they are incomplete or not working. Normally no request thread should have any download links.
I want this course  Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.#

[Image: ohqyqe.jpg]

Thank you all

EDIT:
added preview picture
Share fulfilled and posted here. Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. Thank you Showbis
( it is in Mesh forum, no leecher group member access )

nails
[Image: 2lbdnoo.jpg]
anyone rip it yet?
any mesh course rip would be cool
(01-05-2014, 08:45 PM)Ebon1965 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.any mesh course rip would be cool

You know I did rip this a long time ago but its a LOT of files totaling around 5 gigs with work files etc. I know this is a necro post but it is fairly easy to rip this course if you study how he uploads and names things.
I have two Create Mesh video tutorials, The Architecture course and Beginners Maya for SL. Sadly, I don't have the Clothing course but if anyone has it, please share!  Big Grin
[Image: 10dbmnn.jpg]
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

[Image: 20qb3uh.jpg]

EDIT : Updated Architecture part 6

EDIT
All links are dead -
MAYA Create Mesh beginners course, reuploaded -> Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.  ( Mesh forum, not available for leecher group members ) 
nails
sadly the last part of the architecture one is dead.
still rep for you
[Image: w9bkib.png]
(03-29-2015, 07:26 AM)༼Λℜ⊂ӇΞΠΣӎΔ༽ Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.sadly the last part of the architecture one is dead.
still rep for you

Just fixed it with a new link  Big Grin
I have the clothing videos. I'll work on an upload soon.
(04-02-2015, 11:26 AM)Ultimatty Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I have the clothing videos. I'll work on an upload soon.

That would be greatly appreciated, Ultimatty. Would highly recommend using MediaFire or Mega.co.nz to host larger video files, as those two sites tend to hold onto files for a good long while. Looking forward to it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3D Tool V12 ᴇNɢLɪDᴜTᴄH 5 1,682 06-09-2017, 05:05 PM
Last Post: C.Nails
  animation height adjustment tool jillmcd420 2 951 11-11-2016, 12:19 AM
Last Post: jillmcd420