Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
GoonLife SSB v2 [Windows, Linux & Mac]
Tongue 
GoonLife SSB released by Wish ! @wshdarkstorm

NO BENTO RENDERING

Important ! Stretched mesh issue fix/fitted mesh bug  ( NOT FIXING  BENTO "BUG" )
----> Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

AND - nobody from leecher usergroup get any keys . Its mentioned with yellow letters at the bottom of the post. But somehow people keep asking for a key. Read forum guidelines instead. Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
nails  

[Image: ZT0elGa.png]

CopyBot and Additional Features include:
import/export,
rip textures,
rip and download animations,
rip and download sounds,
UUID selector.
Shift Left rip texture/ shift right rips sculp to prims.
Upload gestures notecards lsl wearables free using bulk upload.
Right click copybot on radar
Bulk upload of temp textures
Ripping of all particle scripts in sim or from selected object
Local inventory for loading of assets for single session use
Ability to use UUID keys in the inbuilt AO
Ability to set custom mouselook crosshairs or choose from the list of preloaded crosshairs
Avatar target name on mouselook and whether your have them in target
Ability to zoom right in using right mouse button and scroll
Right click save as inventory backup (assets)
Keytool will also inject wearable using the uuid.
Sitting detection to radar so you can tell if the faggot is sitting or not.
Hexeditor
Texteditor
Messagebuilder/Messagelog – wingridproxy type intercept read and inject message packets

GoonLife Dropdown Menu features:
*Close all Dialogs,
*Block Dialogs,
*Delete all your objects,
*Fake away status,
*Forced Ground sit,
*Phantom, *Go Invisible,
*Undeform avatar,
*TP Safety,
*Tp to Ground,
*GoonLife Tools,
*Animation Override,
*Nimble, *Resit,
*Pose Stand,
*Object area search,
*Clipboard Keytool,
*Local Assets,
*Sound Explorer,
*Vfs Explorer,
*Rip Particles,
*Message Circuits.

fixed bugs on GoonLife:
menu edit option
open scripts crashed
import/export bugs
... & more

DL Windows
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

DL Linux
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

DL MAC

Password
wshdarkstorm

You CANNOT run this viewer until King or wish , or Nails provide you with an activation key.

And AGAIN!!! What we need from you to create your keys!!!!

[Image: 14smrlx.jpg]

We need the number from when you click the button (it won't show until you hit Ctrl V to paste.)

***Send Private Message for key (this means you must have PM ability (over 21 posts).

DO NOT SPAM THE FORUM WITH 20 - 21 RANDOM  POSTS !  Bother to read  Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

[Image: 2rxiufl.png]

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
thx u hun for this viewer and the wish thx too for ur work
[Image: 2z6ec29.png]
need help making my viewer work
i try...gut I cant copy vendors objects

Porque le pones Clave ?...es inútil este visor si eres nuevo en el foro
2 quick questions: 1) with the blocks of older firestom viewers starting on the 18th, is this in any way going to affect goonlife since its mostly firestorm based, and when can we expect a new version?

2) all of a sudden i am unable to load goolife because i get a " the program can't start because MSVCP100.dll is missing" error. funny because it has been working just fine the last few months and now pfffft
any clue?
^ _ ^
(11-25-2013, 11:05 AM)schneider142 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.WOW nice job!!! & thanks for this nice viewer!

maybe you didnt read the yellow part ... if you did you probably wouldn't have commented , i know when i saw it as a leecher i didn't comment either because only green or red names can activate it lol
exist one copybot worked for mesh? darkstorm not working
Thanks Will be trying this hopefully itll allow me to export shapes xD
Thank you so much Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star [Viewer] DarkStorm v2.8 SSB [windows/linux/macosx] wish 1,033 105,165 04-16-2018, 12:07 AM
Last Post: erhannnnnnnn
  [Viewer] DarkStorm v3.1.0 (windows/linux) wish 912 192,435 03-31-2018, 04:56 PM
Last Post: RoxyAokigahara
Star OLD [Viewer] DarkStorm v3.0.2 Windows and Linux wish 2,143 260,441 12-04-2017, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Bill Woodland
Brick (OSX/Windows) TaintedPhoenix 1.0 (Obj Export) Official 89 15,734 03-06-2016, 10:20 AM
Last Post: Official
  [Viewer] NovaStorm v0.4 (Win/Linux) Sept 2011 dtr125 115 19,385 01-15-2016, 04:58 PM
Last Post: dixaras
  Yeti BETA Viewer for Windows wish 77 9,446 01-15-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: dixaras
  goonlife logging crash riffxue 8 1,662 10-05-2015, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Sahulat
  Old Skool x64 bit version_1-8-6-6542_(windows) - currently developing... simms 11 3,284 09-21-2015, 05:59 AM
Last Post: Furfur
Shocked Best Viewer(s) for Windows? EsotericWolfman 23 3,463 05-19-2015, 10:47 AM
Last Post: trann2k
  Fitted mesh temporal fix for GoonLife Viewer, same method used for DS shelover 12 4,275 05-06-2015, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Looseseal