Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Links to get free Textures
modified as of 21. October 2015 added new links

Textures For Free

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

NEW!!!NEW!!!NEW!!!

updated as of 21. October 2015 added new links
by Cyra

~ smiles ~
Cyra
[Image: 2uq0lt4.png]
thank you so much
Love thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks yoooou
Neue Link added to the first post
have fun
~ smiles ~
Cyra
edit

110+ posts of thank you's merged and deleted 

show appreciation by adding to the forum - Not typing in thank you's - i think we have seen them all. 

nails
Here is a site I like to use for free textures

cgtextures.com

Hope you find it useful, feel free to add it to the list.
Thank you for this information. If I may, I would like to add a couple here as well...

Ok, that's one more than a couple Smile
have a look i did added some new links for free textures Smile

~ hugz ~
Cyra
[Image: 2znu8hi.png]
there are 13 seamless denim fabrics. In SL they reduce to 512x512

get them here too - Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

- i am going to merge your thread with Cyra's collection of free textures - if you find more websites like that, just post the link to the site in Cyra's thread.
But please use search first so that you are sure,  you are not double posting .

thank you .

Cyra's thread : Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
FZM( fuzzimo) mentioned already: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.| Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slash French Nail Textures huggles 0 66 10-17-2018, 08:55 AM
Last Post: huggles
  Sissy's Katie Textures Mafalda 1 335 10-12-2018, 01:59 PM
Last Post: rlytkings
  20 Seamless Ye Olde Cobblestone Timeless Textures RocknRoller 1 337 10-09-2018, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Armand Brack
  My various textures sarikuya 0 200 09-26-2018, 01:12 AM
Last Post: sarikuya
  20 Seamless Taken For Granite Timeless Textures RocknRoller 0 93 09-24-2018, 09:18 PM
Last Post: RocknRoller
  20 Seamless Stone Walled Timeless Textures RocknRoller 0 88 09-24-2018, 09:15 PM
  20 Seamless Slate Expectations Timeless Textures RocknRoller 0 73 09-24-2018, 09:12 PM
  18 Seamless Stoned & Brickin' It Timeless Textures RocknRoller 0 74 09-24-2018, 08:58 PM
  18 Seamless Stone Panels - Worn Timeless Textures RocknRoller 0 66 09-24-2018, 08:54 PM
  18 Seamless Stone Age Timeless Textures RocknRoller 0 68 09-24-2018, 08:49 PM