Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
OLD [Viewer] DarkStorm v3.0.2 Windows and Linux
Star 
MOST RECENT DARKSTORM 3 1 0 ->  Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.  ( Windows and Linux )
Darkstorm ( OLD)  working for macosx too -> Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. ( Windows, Linux and macosx )
Stretched mesh/fitted mesh bug fix ( but not for Bento ) -> Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

! No Bento rendering !

nails

DarkStorm v3.0.2 - 24022014

-- Windows SecondLife (Havok) Version -> Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
MD5 0D3F1DD41C944C6E464EA7A5768A7365
-- Windows Opensim Version -> Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
MD5 A4DB72209BDD792C9AD01F787E84F484

-- macosx download --
(soon)

-- Linux SecondLife (Havok) Version -> Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
MD5 57633611EACFEA1962CF68ADB8EEB449
-- Linux Opensim Version -> Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
MD5 0E8FE2EA8F6AA30CAC63F07396D300BF

IMPORTANT!! Install this build as a CLEAN INSTALL ***
if you have problems uninstal, delete the darkstorm/settings folder and reinstall

advice: change DS system folder on Login Spoof (#Darkstorm)

UPDATE v3.0.2:
- FIX AO not works fine
- FIX OpenSim release identifies "0.0.0.0" version viewer
- FIX Multiperms nor works
- FIX HPA import works
- FIX OpenSim release with grid manager
- NEW menu pie Object
- ADD inventory copy Asset UUID

NEW v3.0:
- update repository new Firestorm 4.5.2.39904
- unlock save as collada(.dae) / linkset(.oxp)
- Pretend inventory now is #Temp folder inside #(DSSystemFolder)
- other minor changes & some bugs fixed
- more soon ....

If you have problems, try delete settings & cache folders:
Windows
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Darkstorm
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Darkstorm
Mac
/Users/<user>/Library/Caches/Darkstorm
/Users/<user>/Library/Application Support/Darkstorm
Linux
/home/<user>/.darkstorm
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
When I try to log that appears is a grid testing and I can not upload any item because some inventory what should I do? is showing a value of unreal lindens L $ 10,198, and will not appear on the actual value of lindens I have, what should I make this right? :'(
I've been looking for an update for a while, so YAY!! Runs great for me, only major issues I have is when I try to edit anything, I crash. Which really quite irritating when trying to build something.

I did a clean install, cleared the cache and everything. Not sure if I did something wrong or what. But each time, crash, boom "Darkstorm has stopped working". So I will gladly take any suggestions on how to fix this issue I'm having.

Thanks though!! Update was definitely needed!!
(02-13-2014, 07:57 AM)TwoPeas Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I've been looking for an update for a while, so YAY!! Runs great for me, only major issues I have is when I try to edit anything, I crash. Which really quite irritating when trying to build something.

I did a clean install, cleared the cache and everything. Not sure if I did something wrong or what. But each time, crash, boom "Darkstorm has stopped working". So I will gladly take any suggestions on how to fix this issue I'm having.

working fine for me Smile did you delete the cache in the appdata directory?
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
On DS 3 OS Ver, I don not see other Grids options on preferences setup window ?
Others operation are stable till now want to try uploading Dae file with DS3.

Good job
(02-13-2014, 09:26 AM)KingGoon Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(02-13-2014, 07:57 AM)TwoPeas Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I've been looking for an update for a while, so YAY!! Runs great for me, only major issues I have is when I try to edit anything, I crash. Which really quite irritating when trying to build something.

working fine for me Smile did you delete the cache in the appdata directory?

I did, but my laptop had been acting all crappy too. Which one did you try, Windows SecondLife (Havok) Version or the Windows Opensim Version, or does it really matter? Either way, aside from my stupid edit = crash issue, its beautiful.

^ ok so my issue is a very specific piece of mesh. Everything else seems to be fine, but every time I go to edit the demo of theshops mesh heads to see what they'd actually look like with skin on them, crash. Ah well. I didn't really want it anyway, I just wanted to try and be sneaky to test it out.
Thank you!!
I hope oneday we can fix uuid AO notecard loading because still does not work.
[Image: Final_Fantasy_Advent_Children.JPG]
Hi all !!

the grid manager on OpenSim release not working... im fixed it soon Huh

the AO for me is working fine... dont forget add [UUID] to AO notecard

linux & mac comming soon

Smile
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Thanks, Wish... I've still to test it.

About collada, does it export the rigging too?
I'd like a viewer can export the rigging.
Any idea about?

Thanks again, you're great!
[Image: 21abdvq.png]
I haven't tried the AO thing, I always seem to default to my old AO and just add shit randomly, lol.

I did however run into another snag, so maybe someone can help me find it. When I right click an item, I don't appear to have a 'take' option. There's a take copy option, but not just the standard old 'take'. So i was thinking it might have gotten moved to a sub menu I just haven't located?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Viewer] DarkStorm v3.1.0 (windows/linux) wish 882 179,788 01-19-2018, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Swagg
Star [Viewer] DarkStorm v2.8 SSB [windows/linux/macosx] wish 1,031 99,462 01-12-2018, 10:17 PM
Last Post: reelREBEL
Rainbow The currently most complete and secure viewer? Claire Fraser 6 496 01-02-2018, 08:45 PM
Last Post: .Flagg.
Tongue GoonLife SSB v2 [Windows, Linux & Mac] KingGoon 827 114,013 12-31-2017, 01:27 AM
Last Post: Gheisty
  Error logging into viewer jeanne 8 272 12-26-2017, 06:46 PM
Big Grin Revelator Alpha 64 bit viewer lilith969 11 849 12-22-2017, 10:43 AM
  Viewer for Bento Fridaynight 41 4,756 12-16-2017, 07:09 PM
  Darkstorm v4? starless 8 2,047 12-04-2017, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Reddit
Smile Viewer Question Chris7734 2 280 11-24-2017, 12:21 AM
Last Post: Chris7734
  Which viewer can i still use? Froszelol 4 666 10-28-2017, 03:17 AM