Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SL Cache Viewer
This program allows you to view MOST texture files and export them as full perms to your computer. It also has the lovely side effect of giving you the full UUID of the texture, so you can use it without having to pay. This will not work on skins, however.

[To see links please register here]

has instructions for install, and additional files you may need. I will include the base file for download here. If you have any questions, please post them here, as I cannot send/recieve PM's as of yet.

Also included: Here is a script you can put in any prim to pull textures if you know their uuid, which using this program you will. Sometimes this program wont fully capture a texture and it will appear as a red X in the program. To fix this, place this script in a box prim.

{

state_entry()

{

llSetTexture(llGetObjectDesc(), ALL_SIDES);

}

touch_start(integer total_number)

{

llResetScript();

}

}

After that script is in the prim, go into edit mode, and change the description field to the texture UUID that wont load in the SL cache viewer. Exit edit mode, then click on the prim. And Voila! there is your texture. Refresh your cache view in the program, and it will no longer be a red X and you can copy that texture as needed.

Any texture you see can be captured this way, except for skins and protected stuff not already in your inventory, though I'd imagine with Darkstorm, it may capture skins as well, without having to go about it the usual way. Havent tested that yet. This will also grab sculpt maps. any rainbow or apparently just transparent textures are often sculpts/mesh. when right clicking the texture in SLcacheviewer, you can view it as a sculpt.

Happy texture grabbing...and again, any questions, please, feel free to ask me here.

[To see links please register here]

works perfectly thanks for providing Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Download your wearables with legal viewer Gina_43 9 10,171 08-28-2019, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Sahulat
  Viewer Cache Cleaner Tool mew380 4 1,277 11-18-2018, 09:10 PM
Last Post: mew380
  SLCacheViewer for new cache version Novella 4 1,702 03-13-2018, 05:55 AM
Last Post: dancinggirl
  j2c to PNG very fast converter and viewer Gina_43 17 11,023 02-21-2018, 10:54 AM
Last Post: cbuser
  Second Life My Inventory Viewer - SLMIV KingGoon 13 5,162 04-09-2014, 01:42 AM
Last Post: pippone456