Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sim Surrounds Megapack
This pack contains 24 different Sim surroundings. All are saved in OXP format. Easiest way to import them is with Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.. Import as linkset and check box for last region position.

[PACK 1]

[Image: Pack1.jpg]

[PACK 2]

[Image: Pack2.jpg]

[PACK 3]

[Image: Pack3.jpg]

[PACK 4]

[Image: Pack4.jpg]

New Download link as per 14/11/16 : Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
there is a problem. pack 3 is pack 2 so is pack 2. so 2 downloads twice and no 3 is found
(03-04-2015, 01:04 PM)weeds1977 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.there is a problem. pack 3 is pack 2 so is pack 2. so 2 downloads twice and no  3 is found

Oops sorry posted the wrong link for pack 3. This is the right one : Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.   DEAD LINK
Radxx1

Thank you very much for the great share...
Now I just have to find some land to wrap the landscape around. o_o
(03-05-2015, 06:34 AM)samson38 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Radxx1

Thank you very much for the great share...
Now I just have to find some land to wrap the landscape around. o_o

Only way I found to get it as an actual surround is import the OXP and restore region position. Links are down atm since it was showing who took them.
Working on a fix, will re-upload when done.
Thats an awesome share for sure.
Can anyone confirm it imports properly?
Removed the name from the files, it now looks like this :

[Image: OIZRzP.jpg]

Pack 1 and 2 are fixed, hopefully I get to fix 3 and 4 today or tomorrow.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
they imported beautifully for me in my standalone os! and thank you for reupping number 3!
Photo 
[Image: banniere03.jpg?1407567274]

Good day, thx for post
How I can change the name owner of skins ???
(03-05-2015, 10:00 PM)Vika79 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.[Image: banniere03.jpg?1407567274]

Good day, thx for post
How I can change the name owner of skins ???

Load Sim surround in Opensim and then make a backup again. It will have the name of the avatar you used to do the backup