Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Niramyth Aesthetic Dev Kit
Rainbow 
so this is a bit of a strange request... i already own the body legitimately but i want to be able to rig my own clothing and make my own skins for it

i don't even know if the rigging dummy for making mesh clothing is avaible yet, but if/when it is, can someone post a link if you manage to get it?
i know the foot mesh dev kit is already out...
niramyth is only giving out the real dev kits to ""real"" clothing makers  Sad whcih is funny, i make my own mesh, but my style isnt "realistic" enough for them

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

in return ill rig clothing for it and put up for download here  Love
i saw some of the stuff on their blog for that body a few minutes ago after reading your post and in my opinion the little bit i saw was poor quality so i wonder why they wont let you in. just because it isnt realistic doesnt mean you shouldnt be able to do it.

did you try asking if they will make a personal kit so you can customize your own avatar?

all the other bodies let you have a personal kit. i dont know what the difference will really be between a "real" kit and a personal type kit since u can copybot stuff in the kit anyway if you had to.......

Hmmm
Check out this image.
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

So the creator of this mesh body thinks this above image is a quality item?

I seriously beg to differ lol.

Its a nice body but like all muscle guy bodies the arms stick out way to much and make them look like upright apes. hopefully the arm length is adjustable also because in all the images i saw the arms were not long enough and made them look disproportionate but it looks like a good body.

i think tellaqs mesh body is good too. i know someone who had it and all the pain he felt of not being able to get clothing tats or the skin he really wanted.

i feel like these people should have a long long list of people who already have finished products ready for the consumers to purchase before they release these bodies...... they do everything backwards in my opinion.

i remember my friend contacting tellaq and asking for a alpha hud or layer hud or whatever you would want to call it for the body, basically tellaq told him he would be one of his guinea pigs to test things on which i guess would have been a cool thing but they really dont think this stuff out before they release.

good luck, i dont have the kit, i dont make anything that would work on this avatar either but just felt like responding....

as a female i have to say i find this body more attractive than they men who try to make their own body builder type avatars.......they always fail and over exaggerate but this body is fairly modest. The face has a nice shape. Thumbs up on the mesh body, thumbs down on all the rest of the mess created by not having your own kit and no one who can make anything decent enough to use on it.

my friend walked thru sl for a few months with a pair of redgrave jeans he got to mostly fit the tellaq mesh body, then he finally gave up and went back to a normal avatar.

same thing happens to women though, they make all these bodies shoes, hands feet, this head works with this body, that body works with these feet...... i am so over it all. they are making things too complicated because they havent thought it out, meanwhile our pockets get thin, theirs get fatter and in 2 months someone comes out with some whole new system to start all over again with.

i decided to sit on the sidelines and just watch and see where it all goes before i make any expensive upgrades.

hope this body thing works out for you. hopefully someone can get this kit and solve your issues.

my friend did the same thing with his tellaq mesh avi, he imported the body but it wasnt rigged so it just stood there in T position. but that was good enough for him to get his tattoos made for the mesh avi, only problem was skin didnt texture the same as on the sl avatar so when he tried to put regular skins on it that made it worse and he doesnt use paint programs so that kind of sucked for him.

you sould like you have some knowledge, i think you will fair better than he did with his experiment.

Smile
Cosmic what I would do is:
Get the mesh to blender or the 3d app you usually work with and then build stuff on top of it
If you import your avi mesh the right way you can make your own custom creations as long has you know the ins and outs of 3d modelling, uvMapping, texturing and rigging for export.

But i do agree with usernameT: they do all these things and don't even care if there is clothing, tattoos etc to fit.
I think most of the so called "creators" in fact don't know squat about 3d and are just trying stuff out while making customers pay. And as far as could gather there isn't yet a solid guideline for meshbodies… at least one that after will simplify buying… they just made a new way for you to get a whole new inventory

Good luck on this huge endeavour, any help you need just shout

It's hard work but at least you'll get cosmic exclusive garment Tune
It comes with a Dev kit already for Clothing and Tattoos look in the file what you unpacked there is many folders inside it

Forgot to add not to mention they have uv's and example clothing and tattoo's within the dev kits
You are expected to use the clothing layer in the dev kit and the script that you can use to create hud buttons, which will apply UUIDs to various parts of the layer.

i uploaded the whole package here Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. it has the kit in it aswell
(07-11-2015, 12:15 PM)vVRAVENVV Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.i uploaded the whole package here Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. it has the kit in it aswell

I wish I could see it. I've been looking for something to help me out so I can make my fiance and other people clothes for the avi. :C
(12-20-2015, 05:58 PM)xGlitchScatterx Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I wish I could see it. I've been looking for something to help me out so I can make my fiance and other people clothes for the avi. :C

a matter of time. When youGuests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. your way out of leecher group, more parts of the forum will be available for you.
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.| Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(04-24-2015, 12:04 PM)cosmic Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.so this is a bit of a strange request... i already own the body legitimately but i want to be able to rig my own clothing and make my own skins for it

i don't even know if the rigging dummy for making mesh clothing is avaible yet, but if/when it is, can someone post a link if you manage to get it?
i know the foot mesh dev kit is already out...
niramyth is only giving out the real dev kits to ""real"" clothing makers  Sad whcih is funny, i make my own mesh, but my style isnt "realistic" enough for them

in return ill rig clothing for it and put up for download here  Love

To be  honest with you niramyth normally dont give out the developers mesh body kit, only to some well known stores, i think he is afraid if anyone got it their would be copies of the mesh model and rig flying around the net, I had a store which was busy and only created items for niramyth have some experience in blender and some in maya, i applied 3 times on several accounts with stores and never got it, basically he picks and chooses who gets it, but all is not lost their is a designer kit with scripts and uv's to make appliers for the body and works of the sl uv template too and their is an omega kit too for it, not for the body itself, but for the clothing layers.
If ya need any help just ask.
(12-20-2015, 06:26 PM)C.Nails Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(12-20-2015, 05:58 PM)xGlitchScatterx Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I wish I could see it. I've been looking for something to help me out so I can make my fiance and other people clothes for the avi. :C

a matter of time. When youGuests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. your way out of leecher group, more parts of the forum will be available for you.

Oh, no worries! I'm not complaining! Not looking for handouts at all. Didn't mean to come off as crying or complaining. I'm perfectly content in working my up the ladder. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart ¿Someone can write how create Skins for Aesthetic step to step? Thanks so much. sumisa 1 937 02-26-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post: mirelladaluz
  Niramyth Aesthetic Dev Kit zetabeta 0 118 02-25-2019, 08:01 PM
Last Post: zetabeta
  Looking For Clothing Templates For The Aesthetic Body djknice 4 3,022 07-09-2017, 05:49 AM
Last Post: 1119784325
Star REQUEST: Niramyth Productions Creator Prim of Hydrogen Excelsior The Abyss 1 1,727 12-02-2013, 02:25 AM
Last Post: scassacazzi yay :D