Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
MyAnimation Ballet dance BVH, animation and UUID
MyAnimation Ballet dance
24 Animation BVH + List UUID and Name + upload info.
[Image: xdv3hf.png]

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.                                                                       Preview
Fatti non foste a viver come bruti, ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza.
You were not made to live as brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge
Dante Alighieri (1265 - 1321) Hell, poem 26

WOW, this has been downloaded 57 times in 1 hour and not a single comment...... leeching bastards.

Thanks for the share sweetie, not my thing but a nice share non-the-less. Smile
[Image: df8ko.jpg]

Hyas :-)

After my 4th or 5th Login I can set my first post :-)

I've uploaded my Dances from MyAnimation "Ballet Dances Pack 1" for you, see Link on the MP: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

I hope you have fun with it :-)

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Thank you for adding to the forum Smile

A preview picture is better, and preferred in stead of a link .
Do you have the uuids for the dances?

How to add a preview picture:
( please, no hotlinking )
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. #7 Filling out the thread.
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.| Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Ok.. first Image:

I don't have UUIDS, I've just began learning how to rip animations to my local Computer but I can try to get the UUIDS too.
Amore , you will play ballet ? I want to see this  Wink Montaine is nice share , ty . Uuid`s and bvh are in Gina`s share - Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
This world will die , because peoples are hungry ... hungry for MORE
(03-24-2017, 01:11 AM)Doro 33 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Amore , you will play ballet ? I want to see this  Wink Montaine is nice share , ty . Uuid`s  and bvh are in Gina`s share - Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

no ballet for me, only bad searching.  Going to merge the 2 threads.
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.| Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Leeching bastards! its the best thing i have seen i love ballet..feeling like billy elliot but with a bigger bulge lol! thank you so much i will try to look for more and share to you
Very good Find, thank you Gina

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Animation HQ :: rawage :: Braixen 6 1,244 02-27-2019, 02:24 AM
Last Post: AngelNapolitano
  POSEIDON Ballet Poses (non bento) Reetkever 1 357 11-19-2018, 07:24 AM
Last Post: Tommyshon
Wink 41 couple intan dance Lilyth 157 27,407 09-08-2018, 04:49 PM
Last Post: morgenrot
Heart *MyANIMATION* My House Pack5 NEW 33 Dances Pablita 4 2,492 06-14-2018, 01:32 AM
Last Post: ♥ Softly ♥
  5 Group Dance moves 3716er 2 1,065 05-20-2018, 03:26 AM
Last Post: saphsback
Wink Bento Blinking Eyes Animation SAntonia 13 2,147 10-16-2017, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Novella
  Move! Animation : Sonja Dancepack - MOVE! Animations Cologne with UUID Element 5 2,172 08-24-2017, 09:48 PM
Last Post: 3716er
  [SINSE] Justine Dance Vol2 Motion Capture Hunnter 1 726 08-24-2017, 08:28 PM
  Booty Dances - Glamour - BHV and UUID devilishterror 7 1,560 08-24-2017, 04:47 PM
  Sync'd Motion Originals BumBum BVH + UUID+Animatn TheGoodLife 9 2,602 06-23-2017, 03:32 AM
Last Post: Hunnter