Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mesh Heads
which mesh heads do you like the best, find easiest to use?
Genesis.

But there is a slight neck seam issue when you use a system body.
[Image: 2wf7c6v.jpg]
I only use Niramyth (male) but most times I replace the head with a legacy one.
I look forward to the development of heads that can do facial expressions
(Project Benten).

still using system head Smile

[Image: 10ifb54.png]

Catwa.It has a button on the hud where you can just apply your own uuid skin,makeup whatever the fuck you want lol.It's not a teen looking head,it's kinda mature'ish looking and it's really good for pics.
Other than that,I still prefer the default avatar head,when I am not taking pics
I got several Genesis too but they are really deformed,alien looking lol.
Stay away from the TMP one,that shit's nasty :P
[Image: 2fsISfh.gif]
still system head. With mesh ears and mouth. i dont like being carbon copies of people xD
[Image: im2h6v.jpg]
I use the logo Alex mesh head, no seam issues not bad looking at all.

been looking and downloading all sorts of sculpting programs trying to make a half decent head for myself that i can add all various bits and bobs to it. But yeah i think project bento will open up a few more doors and get the creative juices flowing.

It's just the texturing kills me I'm totally useless at photoshop lmao Wink
(01-10-2016, 02:49 PM)Coyote Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.which mesh heads do you like the best, find easiest to use?

There certainly are a lot more than I ever imagined. Seems like yesterday I was bitching about mesh.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
jazzz you are -banned- from reading this thread. if you're here, GTFO.

my wife is not only a shop-a-holic she is a new-stuff-aholic lol.
Fractured Crystal: You know ban evasion isn’t in the TOS, right?
---
SL banned? Search 'technitium', 'MAC changer', 'serial changer', 'ban evasion', 'VPN', 'IP ban', 'hardware ban'.
---
As a Gemini I can argue any side of everything with equal conviction.  You have been warned.
---
New here?  Click: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(01-12-2016, 09:22 AM).Flagg. Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.jazzz you are -banned- from reading this thread. if you're here, GTFO.

my wife is not only a shop-a-holic she is a new-stuff-aholic lol.

Flagg, you should know this by now. Only two things are necessary to keep a redhead happy. One is to let her think she is having her own way, and the other is to let her have it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mesh copying solutionmaster 3 1,527 12-11-2018, 08:12 AM
Last Post: .Flagg.
Wink Having Issues With Mesh? Try This! AmyK20 3 329 10-19-2018, 01:12 PM
Last Post: AmyK20
Question how copy mesh with Darkstorm ? Possible? Ryback 10 14,214 10-02-2018, 04:30 AM
Last Post: valocks
  What Mesh Body & Head Do Most People Use - Survey Results skyebreeze 33 6,569 10-02-2018, 04:27 AM
Last Post: valocks
  Best male mesh head in SL? teamhot 7 788 09-12-2018, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Cloudzelda2
  Turn mesh head into bento mesh head? Is it possible? estrellabonita 4 436 09-03-2018, 02:04 AM
Last Post: estrellabonita
  Mesh body questions? Im new to sl estrellabonita 6 506 08-26-2018, 10:45 PM
Last Post: bballgirlb
  Just wondering (exporting mesh) randoz 2 383 08-15-2018, 05:29 AM
Last Post: randoz
  Altamura L$ 500 mesh body sale Microsoft Word 10 1,129 07-21-2018, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Microsoft Word
  Free Bakes On Mesh Simulator by Omega Dina-Myte 2 691 05-30-2018, 06:32 AM
Last Post: Dina-Myte