Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MayaStar 4.5 and 5.0 UPDATED link
[Image: MayaStar_4.5_zpsacktmpfs.jpg]

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Link has been fixed! this should work now!

UPDATE  Mayastar 5.0 link below

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Mac version

this would be fantastic but your link doesn't work, it tells me to ask you for the decryption key.
- and - would you please dont use the SLassets as your display pics.
download the pic, reupload it and share the code you get from your image host.
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.| Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
This belongs under Mesh. Not random tools.

(03-14-2016, 02:26 AM)Sahulat Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.This belongs under Mesh. Not random tools.

-- balkee cant check on the responses there, Ill move it later on.
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.| Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(03-13-2016, 03:23 PM)Balkee Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.[Image: MayaStar_4.5_zpsacktmpfs.jpg]

Link has been fixed! this should work now!

hi would it be poss to re-upload this file seems its not working says 'The file you are trying to download is no longer available"
i dont know how you managed not to download Poly, link is working for me. 
If you copy paste it, make sure you have got all of the link. 
adding 
will make the link clickable, maybe that helps you.  

[Image: bj7twl.png]
thanks nails yup it worked will i ever get the real hang of all this. thanks for your patience.
does anybody have an update to the 5.0?
I thought that v5 would be an upgrade and an easy request… guess not

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updated Version Gina Meshes SL tool (Blender Fix) estrellabonita 2 413 09-19-2018, 02:09 AM
Last Post: estrellabonita
  Mesh Tutorials Link justcheckin 40 22,321 04-09-2016, 01:54 AM
Last Post: Kequoa
  *L.inc* Cute Azz Regular legs ( not thick ) Rigged *Updated* shelover 30 4,978 10-05-2014, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Edmondo