Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Rip Rigged/Fitted meshes just in 1 click
My Christmas Gift

This tool was posted in the VIP area.
It is Christmas time and I want to make a Christmas gift to all.

Rip Rigged/Fitted meshes just in 1 click
No graphics program need.
Full dae file, ready to import in SL or OS

How to use:
Wait for the full rezz of the avatar (The attached meshes, must be full rezzed and textured)
Download the Xml file with DarkStorm (Rclick the avatar name Darkstorm->XML Export), check All and Download Texture, Push DS Export.
Save the xml to a folder
Close the viewer
Open MeshesSL.exe
Check the Data.db2.x.x folder TextBox ; must point to the texture cache folder of the viewer you used to export the file xml.
Select the XML file to read (the xml just exported with DarkStorm).
Push "Create dae files for all models".

Read MeshesSLtoRead.pdf for more info and FAQ

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Fatti non foste a viver come bruti, ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza.
You were not made to live as brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge
Dante Alighieri (1265 - 1321) Hell, poem 26

Its a great gift. Thanks a lot for making this accessible to all members. Does it work with bento meshes?
(12-24-2016, 05:31 PM)Afro Nazi Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Its a great gift. Thanks a lot for making this accessible to all members. Does it work with bento meshes?

Yes, it works

thank you gina, that is a great gift. now I hope I can find the DS texture cashe folder....

Merry Christmas to all
works like a charm, everything you need to know is in the PDF file comes with it

Thank you Gina
Merry Christmas!
Grazie mille buon Natale!!!
So...here's a question, if it works on Bento..how do we do this with DS? I guess we could do the export with DS and then a modern viewer to upload? (Talking about Bento mesh of course).
(01-01-2017, 10:21 AM)Benjamin Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.So...here's a question, if it works on Bento..how do we do this with DS? I guess we could do the export with DS and then a modern viewer to upload? (Talking about Bento mesh of course).

I exported bento mesh with DS 3.1 (yes, the stretchy deformed one), created collada with this tool and uploaded to sl (not opensim). The viewer kept on crashing when I checked 'include skin weight' and I stopped trying. Not sure what caused it but I'll have a go at it again and post the results.
(01-01-2017, 10:21 AM)Benjamin Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.So...here's a question, if it works on Bento..how do we do this with DS? I guess we could do the export with DS and then a modern viewer to upload? (Talking about Bento mesh of course).

Happy New Year everyone

Exactly.
When a mesh enters the viewing area, the server sends to the viewer its "slm" file, regardless of the type of viewer you are using. (The "slm" file contains, among others, all the information on the skeleton).
The XML file that you download with DS does not contain information on the skeleton and is unaffected by the presence of a skeleton "Bento".
DS can not complete the rendering process due to lack of information and missing code on the skeleton "Bento."
MeshesSL can work because the "slm" files, as well as the "xml" file are available.

Obviously it is appropriate to use a viewer with "Bento" capability for uploading.

I don't know how to find the texture path please help me if not I'm going to rig the regular method
[Image: fVzPg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updated Version Gina Meshes SL tool (Blender Fix) estrellabonita 2 413 09-19-2018, 02:09 AM
Last Post: estrellabonita
  Vampire Elders~ Skyrim~ Male and Female (rigged mesh avatars) Anarky 2 1,159 09-09-2018, 01:36 AM
Last Post: saphsback
  Post meshes created with MeshesSL Gina_43 11 4,614 03-01-2018, 02:48 AM
Last Post: jaimed
Star DEADPOOL VOLT FOR MAITREYA FITTED MESH DarkoH 3 1,013 02-27-2018, 02:18 AM
Last Post: DarkoH
  BoHo Pants and HUD Rigged JeTaime 1 421 01-01-2018, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Smartie
Photo ANubis Outfit Rigged JeTaime 0 324 01-01-2018, 07:11 AM
Last Post: JeTaime
  DEADPOOL SAP V3 FOR MAITREYA FITTED MESH DarkoH 1 670 11-24-2017, 12:19 PM
Last Post: rooman45
  DEADPOOL HUNTA FOR MAITREYA FITTED MESH DarkoH 1 549 11-24-2017, 12:11 PM
Last Post: rooman45
  DEADPOOL THIGH HIGH TIP FOR MAITREYA FITTED MESH DarkoH 1 630 09-25-2017, 06:55 AM
Last Post: endorfine
  BBD - JEZEBEL Lingerie Black - Maitreya complete RIGGED canofpickles 0 599 09-16-2017, 02:52 PM
Last Post: canofpickles