Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
j2c to PNG very fast converter and viewer
I know. J2c is not very welcome.

If we want to load the texture IW, the extension .j2c is not accepted. Many conversion programs do not recognize the extension j2c as JPEG2000. Rename all files is really boring.

So, I pulled out from my magic hat "j2c to PNG converter and viewer" (yes, a new tool, LOL).

It is very usefull for me to show and convert assets downloaded with Darkstorm.

Program features:
Simple to use and fast
Simple to use and fast
yet
Simple to use and fast

Tip: Check "Always use this app to open files .j2c" in open with.

[Image: 2h84oi9.png]

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Fatti non foste a viver come bruti, ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza.
You were not made to live as brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge
Dante Alighieri (1265 - 1321) Hell, poem 26

do you ever sleep?
Fractured Crystal: You know ban evasion isn’t in the TOS, right?
---
SL banned? Search 'technitium', 'MAC changer', 'serial changer', 'ban evasion', 'VPN', 'IP ban', 'hardware ban'.
---
As a Gemini I can argue any side of everything with equal conviction.  You have been warned.
---
New here?  Click: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Ohh, I need say thanks to you, and a ghost rep+ *-*
(01-01-2017, 11:43 PM).Flagg. Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.do you ever sleep?

yes, I took this from my first dream of the new year

Thank you very much! By now I need to create a subdir "Gina" under my dir "2ndtools" ;-)
Avastar, Sparkles, Primstar: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

(01-01-2017, 11:43 PM).Flagg. Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.do you ever sleep?

Remember "sleeping member"... hihi
Avastar, Sparkles, Primstar: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

(01-02-2017, 12:09 AM)Sahulat Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Remember "sleeping member"... hihi

It was restful sleep, all that disturbed me seems to have disappeared and now I'm wide awake.

(01-01-2017, 09:43 PM)Gina_43 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I know. J2c is not very welcome.

If we want to load the texture IW, the extension .j2c is not accepted. Many conversion programs do not recognize the extension j2c as JPEG2000. Rename all files is really boring.

So, I pulled out from my magic hat "j2c to PNG converter and viewer" (yes, a new tool, LOL).

It is very usefull for me to show and convert assets downloaded with Darkstorm.

Program features:
Simple to use and fast
Simple to use and fast
yet
Simple to use and fast

Tip: Check "Always use this app to open files .j2c" in open with.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Again thanks Gina for your wonderful tools including this, I also want to say that I have always been able to upload the j2c files to any world, is what I always do if I want to convert these damn files to another one, effectively if you try to upload one of these files by selecting Upload image, does not support this extension, but if you upload that file using the upload massive option, yes you can even upload it one by one, I have always done upload massive files all I want to convert to any other extension jpg, Tga or PNG, once uploaded to osgrid, I download them again to the computer selecting the type of file I want to download, I usually use tga and that way I have them on the computer in the format I want
[Image: t6docp.gif]

BE HAPPY, WITHOUT FUCK THE STAFF... Read the forum rules.
OMG! TY! TY! TY! I have hundreds of texture notecards for the DS texture organizer. This will let me bulk download them. I've been wishing for this for over 2 years now.
[Image: msf4pg.gif]
this is great, what a time saver.

Thank you very much

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Download your wearables with legal viewer Gina_43 3 2,270 01-14-2017, 11:28 PM
Last Post: Sahulat
  SL Cache Viewer ImpartialOne 1 1,340 07-21-2014, 01:27 AM
Last Post: @Leonie
  Second Life My Inventory Viewer - SLMIV KingGoon 13 3,006 04-09-2014, 01:42 AM
Last Post: pippone456
  Asset Downlader/ Jp2<> tga converter Bogwoppet 19 2,473 08-21-2013, 03:05 AM
Last Post: meme0623
Video Experimental Scene Viewer Zipatoo 5 698 04-21-2013, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Sahulat
  Seneca SL "My inventory viewer" SoulCrusher 6 1,395 07-06-2011, 12:06 AM
Last Post: fratserke
  SiProxy will make any viewer work jennycx 2 879 09-25-2010, 08:57 AM
Last Post: endorfine
  [TOOL] OpenGL Extension Viewer (Freeware! Shows your videohw. in detail !!!) Margarine 1 785 09-22-2010, 05:33 AM
Last Post: jennycx
Question Viewer with option Save as jpg theoth 7 834 06-25-2010, 02:44 PM
Last Post: clarksonbinder