Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Frankenstein Shape (mix shape parans)
This tool was posted in VIP section
Now is free for everybody.

Often I've seen IW shapes having a pretty face, but with a body that I did not like.
Then I had the idea to create a new shape, taking the face, the upper body and the lower body of three different shapes.
So my tool: "Frankenstein Shape" was born.

How do you use it?
  • Select the three sources shape.
  • Press the "Save Resulting Shape" button.
  • Done

For advanced users:
The checkbox "Show parms deformed in Demo", if checked, it displays the parameters often altered in Demo, so you can change them.

The new shape:
  • Is named "New Shape Frankenstein"
  • Description is set to empty string
  • All resident UUIDs are set to zero
  • Contain the full set of 143 parameters

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Fatti non foste a viver come bruti, ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza.
You were not made to live as brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge
Dante Alighieri (1265 - 1321) Hell, poem 26

Awesome Gina Smile
thank you for being such a productive family member
replove send of course Big Grin

~ hugz ya ~
Cyra
[Image: 2uq0lt4.png]
(02-09-2017, 07:43 PM)Gina_43 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.This tool was posted in VIP section

Often I've seen IW shapes having a pretty face, but with a body that I did not like.
Then I had the idea to create a new shape, taking the face, the upper body and the lower body of three different shapes.

I have used the tool several times before and it is certainly a time saver.
Could you also explain to us how the super large shapes are created please?
Avastar, Sparkles, Primstar: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

(02-09-2017, 10:12 PM)Sahulat Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(02-09-2017, 07:43 PM)Gina_43 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.This tool was posted in VIP section

I have used the tool several times before and it is certainly a time saver.
Could you also explain to us how the super large shapes are created please?

The current version of shape contains 143 parameters.
If shapes of previous versions are loaded, the missing parameters with the default values are added.
Fatti non foste a viver come bruti, ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza.
You were not made to live as brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge
Dante Alighieri (1265 - 1321) Hell, poem 26

WOW Gina that is soooo cool. With all the shapes I created for my skins line years ago I could go nuts screwing with this thing.

Yeaha..... Thank good for cold Canadian nights. Now I will have something to pass my time.

So cool this tool. Such a brilliant mind you have Gina. Awesome stuff.
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

[Image: ix3xon.jpg]
I just now used this. It's a huge time saver. Thanks Gina
[Image: msf4pg.gif]
Gina, just wanted to drop a huge thank you for this! I used it when I changed Catwa head so didn't have to redo all my body sliders for each mesh body shape just to have new head. It might not mean a lot but thank you!