Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
automatic sliding door script
Hello Goons i am looking for an automatic sliding double door script and single door script i have looked on the forum but not found exactly what it is i am looking for 

thanks in advance
Sσмє ƤєσρƖє ƬαƖк Aηɗ Ƭнєη Sσмє ƤєσρƖє Ɗσ...
AfroN replied, I split his post out of the request thread -- >

Automatic Sliding Door  and Automatic Sliding Door Sensor script
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

other sliding door scripts found on the forum.

Automatic Door Script with sound you can add sound you like and door open and cloes Automatic
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Double sliding door

double sliding door

Smooth sliding door opener ( MASON KAS' ULTRA SMOOTH SLIDING DOOR OPENER SCRIPT )

multidoor script  ( Multi-door script, by Xugu Madison )

eazydoor script (Eazydoor v 3.3 Copyright © 2010-2015 Zauber Paracelsus (also known as Zauber Exonar)

Smooth sliding door script
h ttp://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Smooth_Sliding_Door

h ttps://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/32944-linkable-multiprim-sliding-door/

Moved this thread to solved.  I think there is at least one you will  find useful  Meaw. If not, let me know, and ill move it back to script requests.
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.| Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Script nanie vantelli 2 742 04-26-2017, 03:38 PM
Last Post: MBallerBrim
  script that loops llTeleportAgentHome on targeted Agent Nakora 8 1,522 10-08-2016, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Nakora
  exploding shard script ᴇNɢLɪDᴜTᴄH 2 934 07-29-2016, 11:10 AM
Last Post: ᴇNɢLɪDᴜTᴄH
  looking for RLV grabber / forcer script KingGoon 35 20,519 05-30-2016, 11:39 AM
Last Post: larsowl
  Search, SlideShow script with effects! Transporter 2 986 03-01-2016, 01:06 AM
Last Post: Transporter
  prim identifier script? weeds1977 8 1,915 12-31-2015, 02:38 AM
Last Post: C.Nails
  [REQUEST] Collision Timer Script !! kinglucifer 2 1,286 04-11-2015, 01:00 AM
Last Post: kinglucifer
  hello all, looking for a script .. (offline Sim) celentano 7 1,381 01-08-2013, 03:10 AM
Last Post: celentano
  Teleportation Script Synergy 1 1,193 11-01-2012, 06:23 AM
Last Post: M.A.M.I
Information Weapon Script Request Bartolino 3 746 10-28-2011, 10:10 PM
Last Post: andyboy89