Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
JOMO Men Mesh Avatar - almost free
Ok , this is something between share and fast tutorial for almost free and almost working Jomo mesh avatar . 

[Image: 2076qz7.jpg]

In link have two Jomo mesh bodies ( For sl head and for Jomo head ) and head ( Rigget with Gina`s tools ) - Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Yo need this too - Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. - Demo of this body . 

You know alot mesh stufs cant be rezzed inworld because of scripts ,  but this one still can . 

Step one ( when you upload this dae from link , first upload one from bodies ) - rez inworld , and rez Jomo mesh demo  av too . Make your master prim to be same and rename like demo .  Then edit all linked parts , and move them up and made them same size like demo and rename them too . Just names and look to be same . ( when you upload and rez you will have a box with this parts but will looks blqqq ) .

[Image: kd07wj.png]

( after resize and change position -  in left is what I upload )

Step two - Edit Jomo body and go in content . Make new folder in your inventory and drag scripts from Jomo demo  body in this folder . Edit your body and drag and drop in your body there . After this do same with all linked parts . In all have scripts . 

Step three - Add Jomo body hud , or rez inworld too and pic up your favorite body textures and after this copy them and texture your body , Better is to texturet faces , not linked parts . Check Demo faces , then texture yours . 

Take your body and add ( can use alpha from demo ) and add Jomo body hud too . Skin part not work , but alpha hud works perfect .  

I upload head too and is nice , just I`m not sure about blink ( still try ) .

For last - I do this with DS 3.1 , Gina`s Meshes sl , for half hour and for less that 100 L . ( Body 47 , Head 36 ) 

Hope will help Smile
This world will die , because peoples are hungry ... hungry for MORE
Thank you very much for these explanations.

In the demo head "genesis lab bento eva", there is an animation for blink eyes and in the demo head "ak lola bento" animation blink fast or slow. May be it would be helpful !
(04-14-2017, 10:22 PM)roselita Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Thank you very much for these explanations.

In the demo head "genesis lab bento eva", there is an animation for blink eyes and in the demo head "ak lola bento" animation blink fast or slow. May be it would be helpful !

In Jomo head have blink scripts too but there have 4 parts for eyes and I`m not so sure where shd to put scripts and how to rename linked parts . If you can try ...
(04-14-2017, 10:37 PM)Doro 33 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(04-14-2017, 10:22 PM)roselita Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Thank you very much for these explanations.

In Jomo head have blink scripts too but there have 4 parts for eyes and I`m not so sure where shd to put scripts and how to rename linked parts . If you can try ...

your link to GoonShare is a delete link
Fatti non foste a viver come bruti, ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza.
You were not made to live as brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge
Dante Alighieri (1265 - 1321) Hell, poem 26

(04-14-2017, 11:22 PM)Gina_43 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.your link to GoonShare is a delete link

Sorry , my mistake . Fixed and ty . And btw you have one pm from a week ago Gina. Stupid one Smile
link for download is bad, might you reup ?
any links ?? it seems thats been down for a while

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TMP Mesh Body Male ~ Rigged Danser 11 2,067 09-15-2018, 02:43 AM
Last Post: lilith969
  MESH Donte Outfit FashionNatic - Slink Flip Flops BIRITA 4 1,024 07-18-2018, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Mafalda
  MAULKILLER~ ~~ Fully rigged mesh with all textures Anarky 5 1,259 07-02-2018, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Fem'nominon
  Male bento mesh avatar + bento head Minaussa 17 2,141 06-25-2018, 11:19 PM
Last Post: Rip Goon
  Gian Signature- Mesh Shape Kirkland 15 2,832 06-19-2018, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Tazzy D
Heart VSXM-Eroticore-Mesh-Equine Cock Fem'nominon 0 495 05-06-2018, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Fem'nominon
  -FABIA- Mesh Hair - Peter (Black) ☠ Silver ☠ 2 511 02-03-2018, 10:52 AM
Last Post: CpyK9T2
  3 Celebrity Heads ::: Messi, Neymar and Ronaldo (Rigged Mesh) Anarky 6 1,526 01-01-2018, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Glenwalker
  TMP Male Mesh Feet ~ Rigged Danser 1 511 01-01-2018, 07:49 PM
  TMP Mesh Hands Male ~ Rigged Danser 1 508 01-01-2018, 07:48 PM