Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rip a Pair of Demo shoes for LEECHERS!
This one is for the Leechers who have no access to any special tools.
I made a quick video on how to take a demo PAIR of shoes and "Undemo" them into a pair of unrigged mesh shoes without any special tools other than Blender and your viewer. 
This started out to be a rigged pair, but I decided to keep it super simple and just do an unrigged pair ready for upload.
I may do more tutorials for leechers soon.
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Due to a copyright takedown notice that we received, we had to take down your video from YouTube:

Video title: Rip a fitmesh Slink dress for LEECHERS
Video url: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Takedown issued by: Pjey Pearl - потребителско име
This means that your video can no longer be played on YouTube.

You received a copyright strike
(11-14-2017, 10:36 AM)Benjamin Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Due to a copyright takedown notice that we received, we had to take down your video from YouTube:

Video title: Rip a fitmesh Slink dress for LEECHERS
Video url: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Takedown issued by: Pjey Pearl - потребителско име
This means that your video can no longer be played on YouTube.

You received a copyright strike

hurts
maybe she is a SL user
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ripping Demo shoes in Blender!!!!! Benjamin 13 1,645 01-21-2018, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Fred1993
  Rip,Rig, and share Slink Fitmesh dress for LEECHERS! Benjamin 3 707 05-28-2017, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Sahulat