Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radegast 2.22 is out
The lightweight (mostly text) viewer Radegast is now being maintained by Cinder Roxley,
who published a new version (2.22) on the 17th of May. You will find it at:

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

(Windows only for the time being, but more is in the make.)
Avastar, Sparkles, Primstar: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Those are good news, lightweight alright with lots of potential
Only knew about it here with Mac_Baller and will try it for sure

Thanks for letting us know Sahulat Tune
[Image: ezgaar.jpg]

♛  Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.  ♛  Aprenda -> Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. - Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. PT/BR  ♛

Uh huh! got the latest source the other day., getting back to it!.
[Image: r7olr6.jpg]

(06-01-2017, 01:28 AM)showbis Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Those are good news, lightweight alright with lots of potential

true, im trying to exploit those potentials to be honest. AHAHA
[Image: r7olr6.jpg]

Oh this is awesome i have been using Radegast a while. It is nice to know it is again being maintained! Rep love Knowledge is POWER! hehehe
Didn't your mother ever tell you that sharing is caring? 
(06-01-2017, 11:32 AM)MAC_BALLER Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(06-01-2017, 01:28 AM)showbis Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Those are good news, lightweight alright with lots of potential

I wonder if we will ever get working plugins again... you know what I mean.
Avastar, Sparkles, Primstar: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

(06-02-2017, 08:45 AM)Sahulat Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(06-01-2017, 11:32 AM)MAC_BALLER Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

I wonder if we will ever get working plugins again... you know what I mean.

Cinder released Radegast 2.23 on 01 June 2017.  I merged my Radegast 1.18 viewer mods into Cinder's Radegast 2.20/2.21 viewers and will now update to her Radegast 2.23 viewer.  I will try to use the Radegast plugins feature to add special code rather than my current merge process.  Hopefully, I will get plugins to work properly.
Thanks for the heads up, Joy!

First in my language (Spanish), below will be the translation.

La mejor versión es la última que hizo su creador, la 2.18. Las versiones siguientes son basura.
Me arrepiento de haber descargado las actualizaciones.
No funcionan bien.

Si están feliz con la versión 2.18. No descargar las nuevas versiones, porque ván a perder el voice pack.

=============

The best version is the last one made by its creator, 2.18. The following versions are rubbish.
I regret having downloaded the updates.
They do not work well.

If you are happy with version 2.18. Do not download the new versions, because they will lose the voice pack.
(06-12-2017, 10:43 PM)perroverde Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.First in my language (Spanish), below will be the translation.

La mejor versión es la última que hizo su creador, la 2.18. Las versiones siguientes son basura.
Me arrepiento de haber descargado las actualizaciones.
No funcionan bien.

Si están feliz con la versión 2.18. No descargar las nuevas versiones, porque ván a perder el voice pack.

=============

The best version is the last one made by its creator, 2.18. The following versions are rubbish.
I regret having downloaded the updates.
They do not work well.

If you are happy with version 2.18. Do not download the new versions, because they will lose the voice pack.

Did you tick the box for the extra download of the voicepack when you installed?