Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3D Tool V12
Hello Goons...

I have been searching for a full version of this software or even a cracked version any help or tips would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Sσмє ƤєσρƖє ƬαƖк Aηɗ Ƭнєη Sσмє ƤєσρƖє Ɗσ...
Not sure where to post the links for the files since I do not have access to the Software/Windows/Graphics forum.
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

please do not post in REQUEST forum, but make a thread in the proper forum, copy link  and then go to the request forum, and paste it.

Request forum is for requests, not for shares.

Thanks though!
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.| Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(06-09-2017, 01:13 AM)jessicarothEzc Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Hey there ᴇNɢLɪDᴜTᴄH,

I could only find this copy of 3D Tool and the crack only works for the main program.
Not sure if it is necessary to block connections to the internet in your firewall or not,
but I always do this just to be on the safe side. 

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

well thanks for trying Jessica, however after downloading the file and opening it the folder was empty as the file is corrupt!
Sσмє ƤєσρƖє ƬαƖк Aηɗ Ƭнєη Sσмє ƤєσρƖє Ɗσ...
(06-09-2017, 02:49 AM)C.Nails Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

please do not post in REQUEST forum, but make a thread in the proper forum, copy link  and then go to the request forum, and paste it.

Request forum is for requests, not for shares.

Thanks though!

Hey C.Nails,

I wanted to post in the Software/Windows/Graphics forum, but it says I do not have permission to view threads in the forum and I do not see a button to start a new thread. Is there somewhere else I should put it?
(06-09-2017, 03:15 AM)ᴇNɢLɪDᴜTᴄH Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.well thanks for trying Jessica, however after downloading the file and opening it the folder was empty as the file is corrupt!

Sorry ᴇNɢLɪDᴜTᴄH, not sure which archiving software you use, but that file was a rar file and the software you use may not be able to open that file type.
@jessica - that might be an issue caused by your user group .

sorry, I forgot about that.

I wanted to move your share , but i think you deleted the file? If you reupload, I will see if i can make a mirror download, which englidutch is able to open, hopefully!

EDIT
adding :

Moved 3d tool here.   Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. - thank you Jessica!

is this what you needed, Englidutch? If yes, I will move your thread to solved.

adding  ->
IT was!

thread moved to Solved.
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.| Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  createmesh tutorials , Digital taylor: surface tool + starter kit yodude 55 21,244 08-30-2017, 03:32 AM
Last Post: xShamansky
  animation height adjustment tool jillmcd420 2 979 11-11-2016, 12:19 AM
Last Post: jillmcd420