Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Viewer for Bento
I am looking for a Darkstorm viewer that can handle Bento mesh.
Anyone who know where I can find it? ... and how I can get it. Smile Smile Smile
(08-12-2017, 08:50 PM)Fridaynight Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I am looking for a Darkstorm viewer that can handle Bento mesh.
Anyone who know where I can find it? ... and how I can get it. Smile Smile Smile

Here you can get it ... (-rep)
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
[Image: t6docp.gif]

BE HAPPY, WITHOUT FUCK THE STAFF... Read the forum rules.
There is an alpha out there but I don't think you can access it atm.
(08-13-2017, 12:51 PM)atlien Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.There is an alpha out there but I don't think you can access it atm.

ahhh another one comes out of the woodwork.  Where are your shares leecher?  Don't think you are going to give this person advice.  -rep
(08-13-2017, 01:00 PM)Yes I am Tee Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(08-13-2017, 12:51 PM)atlien Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.There is an alpha out there but I don't think you can access it atm.

ahhh another one comes out of the woodwork.  Where are your shares leecher?  Don't think you are going to give this person advice.  -rep

OK, this is a bit getting out of hands. Just cause I have never said anything on the website and rarely even logs in to here, That makes me a leecher and that makes it ok for people such as yourself to make such remarks? This is ridiculous. If you people really don't want people to come to your website and attack them as soon as they say anything, just close it off, end of story. Jesus Fucken Christ~! Stop acting like a bunch of butt hurt 4th graders~ It is not like you are actually doing anything to help by just beiing an ass.
(08-13-2017, 07:02 PM)atlien Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(08-13-2017, 01:00 PM)Yes I am Tee Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

OK, this is a bit getting out of hands. Just cause I have never said anything on the website and rarely even logs in to here, That makes me a leecher and that makes it ok for people such as yourself to make such remarks? This is ridiculous. If you people really don't want people to come to your website and attack them as soon as they say anything, just close it off, end of story. Jesus Fucken Christ~! Stop acting like a bunch of butt hurt 4th graders~ It is not like you are actually doing anything to help by just beiing an ass.
Be positive....never negative and/or agressive....
the right answer could be a NICE SHARE....keep the time to share something..am I wrong ?
with lot of Love  ♥intelcat♥
(08-13-2017, 07:02 PM)atlien Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

If you "rarely" log in, then we really do not need you here. You have contributed absolutely zero to the community.  You have had plenty of time to do so.  Swear all you want,  If you had really wanted to be part of this place you would have done so by now, and you have not,  so far be it from me to point that out. 

If I had not, someone else would have.  We do not like leechers here or people who lurk in the shadows and feed off those who are sharing.  The active members of this forum deserve better than that.  So yes, you better believe I will call you out.

If you so rarely visit, how would you even know there is a bento viewer. You must be doing your reading, huh?

It is people like you who ruin the forum by doing exactly what you do to help. NOTHING!
(08-12-2017, 09:41 PM)Thank you for the link. I have tons of stuff to share but never understood how to do this. Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(08-12-2017, 08:50 PM)Fridaynight Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I am looking for a Darkstorm viewer that can handle Bento mesh.

Here you can get it ... (-rep)
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Tee. I understand your frustration, but you gotta give them the benefit of the doubt. Look at me, I made an account, and like a year later came back and started sharing with quiet comments like that. I understand going around and saying tnx to everything they take and leave nothing behind, but not logging on isn't, in my opinion, a good reason to bite someone. Just my opinion though. Take it how you will

Friday night, visit the tutorial page, it will help you get started. Good luck
[Image: im2h6v.jpg]
You know, I could be an anal retentive ass, and change those links just about once every two hours every day, which would at least make lazy fucks at the other forum have to host it somewhere themselves.  But that would not really accomplish much.  As it is tho, my viewer is the bait for the bottom feeders to go to the other forum, and hopefully stay there.   Wink

But Kataramen is in error, payment is only the fastest way to gain VIP access, it is not the only way. A function of post count (-quality- posts not fluff) besides growing your reputation and trust by other members here, is that it also gets you Supporter access, which is the same as VIP in terms of what sections of the forum you can get to.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. << Member levels and how to get there besides paying
Fractured Crystal: You know ban evasion isn’t in the TOS, right?
---
SL banned? Search 'technitium', 'MAC changer', 'serial changer', 'ban evasion', 'VPN', 'IP ban', 'hardware ban'.
---
As a Gemini I can argue any side of everything with equal conviction.  You have been warned.
---
New here?  Click: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Viewer] DarkStorm v3.1.0 (windows/linux) wish 882 179,788 01-19-2018, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Swagg
Star [Viewer] DarkStorm v2.8 SSB [windows/linux/macosx] wish 1,031 99,462 01-12-2018, 10:17 PM
Last Post: reelREBEL
Rainbow The currently most complete and secure viewer? Claire Fraser 6 496 01-02-2018, 08:45 PM
Last Post: .Flagg.
  Error logging into viewer jeanne 8 272 12-26-2017, 06:46 PM
Big Grin Revelator Alpha 64 bit viewer lilith969 11 849 12-22-2017, 10:43 AM
Star OLD [Viewer] DarkStorm v3.0.2 Windows and Linux wish 2,143 252,450 12-04-2017, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Bill Woodland
Smile Viewer Question Chris7734 2 280 11-24-2017, 12:21 AM
Last Post: Chris7734
  Which viewer can i still use? Froszelol 4 666 10-28-2017, 03:17 AM
Last Post: Dracka
  Keimo Ascent 2.8 - viewer from 2010 =old ghost9 103 11,484 09-25-2017, 02:21 AM
Last Post: stourmead
  Singularity/ Copybot Viewer mesh problem? SamTEI 0 443 09-13-2017, 06:39 AM
Last Post: SamTEI