Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimberlab
[Image: Zimberlab.png]

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
[Image: previewhy.png]
Long Life KGG(we zullen doorgaan!!!)
exactly what i was after! Thankyou! replove to you
I hate stupid people
WOW....Perfect!
Thanks for the great share!
Rep Love Sent!

What a great set and share! Thank you!
spettacular work , you have idea for work good texture?  becoue im try some but not work very good
+1 ! I've been wanting to get Zimberlab's shit, but could never afford it.
1. Read this First! (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )
2. Newbie Copybot Guide Pt 1 (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )
3. Newbie Copybot Guide Pt2 (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )
(12-29-2018, 07:02 PM)SkullBomb Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.+1 !  I've been wanting to get Zimberlab's shit, but could never afford it.

Is it still expensive? I havent been in sl for years. As the meshthing started i gave up Big Grin.

Cyra
[Image: 2uq0lt4.png]
(09-13-2017, 01:40 AM)fratserke Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.[Image: Zimberlab.png]

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Excellent share Big Grin
replove send

Cyra
[Image: 2uq0lt4.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ZimberLab Builder's stuff Pollyanne 3 1,011 01-14-2017, 11:25 PM
Last Post: ᴇNɢLɪDᴜTᴄH