Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gina's tools for newbies
I did a quick video showing how to use SLMfromSL.exe , DAEfromShortcut.exe, and J2ctoPNG. Thank you Gina for these wonderful tools!

Note..These tools are NOT available to the Leecher group! If you are in the Leecher group you must first work your way up out of it by sharing prim imports, textures, animations, and such before you even try to get into the mesh.

Take a look and see if this video helps!
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
ben, if you can edit your thread, could you please put the tool name in the thread title so it is easily searchable in the forum database?

thank you for doing this also! very kind of you to do. rep sent.
(09-16-2017, 08:37 AM)Benjamin Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I did a quick video showing how to use SLMfromSL.exe , DAEfromShortcut.exe, and J2ctoPNG. Thank you Gina for these wonderful tools!

Note..These tools are NOT available to the Leecher group! If you are in the Leecher group you must first work your way up out of it by sharing prim imports, textures, animations, and such before you even try to get into the mesh.

Take a look and see if this video helps!
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Great TUT Big Grin

thanks

[Image: 10ifb54.png]

I'm not a newbie but I learned a few things. Thanks. +rep

(09-16-2017, 08:59 AM)Yes I am Tee Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.ben, if you can edit your thread, could you please put the tool name in the thread title so it is easily searchable in the forum database?

Here is the tool to import slm using UUID: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Be Happy! Smile
(09-16-2017, 08:59 AM)Yes I am Tee Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.ben, if you can edit your thread, could you please put the tool name in the thread title so it is easily searchable in the forum database?

Thanks! I can't edit the title but the names are in the post and should turn up in search.
You are my fucking ass HERO! Can we give +10 REP?!

Also can I request a tutorial from that Animation bento thing she created? I did ask her, but she looks at us, those whom she judges intellectually inferiors, as if we were nothing but roaches on her way, and does not grace us with as much as a kind answer, so I wouldn't dare to ask her again.

For now, here is the one rep I am allowed to give. But will give another if you come up with that one as well.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
(09-17-2017, 05:28 AM)Old News Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.You are my fucking ass HERO! Can we give +10 REP?!

Also can I request a tutorial from that Animation bento thing she created? I did ask her, but she looks at us, those whom she judges intellectually inferiors, as if we were nothing but roaches on her way, and does not grace us with as much as a kind answer, so I wouldn't dare to ask her again.

For now, here is the one rep I am allowed to give. But will give another if you come up with that one as well.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
my answer in the ranting area
Fatti non foste a viver come bruti, ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza.
You were not made to live as brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge
Dante Alighieri (1265 - 1321) Hell, poem 26

I don't do usually thank you posts… but your work developing videos for us it's something trully deserves a special
THANK YOU BENJAMIN!

Facts are that without your tools you would be cleaning UUID by hand
or sucking the finger on getting meshes

Old News  Huh  … see below

[Image: OQ4H2wB.gif]
[Image: ezgaar.jpg]

♛  Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.  ♛  Aprenda -> Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. - Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. PT/BR  ♛

(09-17-2017, 05:28 AM)Old News Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.You are my fucking ass HERO! Can we give +10 REP?!

Please show Gina respect, this is truly thankless work she does that is often stolen or misused. You can give her any rep you have for me, without her we would be in the dark ages of ripping.