Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED]REQ: Signature Gianni Dev Kit
Hello everyone,

does anyone have Signature Gianni Dev Kit that is willing to share?

Thanks
- Hey mate, what is causing "stack heap collision" error?
- Probably four people in a threesome...
(10-01-2017, 07:45 PM)Svebor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Hello everyone,

does anyone have Signature Gianni Dev Kit that is willing to share?

Thanks
These dev kits are only for those who want to create mesh products like: clothes, shoes, accessories,...
If you want to create only textures, go to the Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. near the vendor of the product you would like to create textures, there is a button called "TEXTURES KIT".

Our kits are made using Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. and the Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. plugin, each kit come in a zip file including: .obj .blend and .txt
These kits can be updated any time, if you would like the latest update, fill out the form.

Latest dev kits versions:
  • Gianni Body dev kit v.2.0
Fill out the application form below, all fields are required.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Wouldn't asked if I haven't tried that already... They are not giving it away unless you are shop owner, and I don't want to pay for poorly fitted clothes, but rather skin them myself, hence I asked here, but thanks for the info, even tho I already knew that
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Cheers mate, older one but would do for start, rep sent
(11-24-2017, 12:31 AM)noway.hozee Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Did you ripped it? Please tell me for +rep !!

[Image: t9wq3d.jpg]

(11-25-2017, 02:12 PM)Mafalda Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(11-24-2017, 12:31 AM)noway.hozee Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Did you ripped it? Please tell me for +rep !!

No, some one on sl share it with me
Hello, the link is dead, can someone re upload it please? thank you^^
Its version one from when you could just click a prim and download after sending them your email, this is also gianni and may not be up to date with the current version of gianni's body. Good luck, will also make a solid thread for this so if I ever get ahold of the bento version I'll pass it out.

Thanks for sharing

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  gianni signature dev kit sashaseduction 6 991 11-10-2018, 10:22 AM
Last Post: Nupsy88
Rainbow Request: Clef de Peau.Body T0 HAIRY [Gianni] Omega maxhomicide 3 982 10-09-2018, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Fem'nominon
  Belleza Jake and Signature Gianni's new Stray Dog body applier gesa02 1 540 08-31-2018, 01:19 PM
Last Post: ..:: Cyra ::..
  [SOLVED] Deetalez European Maitreya body appliers NervousWreck 5 703 05-31-2018, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Dina-Myte
  [SOLVED] @Not Found Masato Skin from NEO-Japan Event Syndra 3 1,625 05-23-2018, 12:12 AM
Last Post: alex.jhy
  [SOLVED][REQUEST] S@R Hybrid Nea 2.1 .Flagg. 17 1,394 03-26-2018, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Emma Frost
Question [SOLVED] What skin is this? .Flagg. 19 5,292 06-13-2015, 11:04 AM
Last Post: FamousCousin
  Zooby dog with scripts [SOLVED] - Want?Ask! .I would love to share it with family Nicolalala 5 2,287 04-10-2015, 10:51 PM
Last Post: stevielvl
Wink Signature :(:( イん乇 尺ノアア乇尺 4 1,550 01-20-2013, 09:36 PM
Last Post: イん乇 尺ノアア乇尺
  solved disregard EvilPrincessGoon 5 1,333 11-17-2012, 11:52 AM
Last Post: SLifer