Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question <3
Singularity can now see bento, Im not sure if im even in the right section for this, I apologize if not. I almost posted in Discussion forum, but was curious if there would be any update to DS? Most of the items i've tried to get a clear export/import of to make sure its good before sharing still comes out jacked up, even when im on the normal viewer watching the magic happen. Many thanks in advanced to the replies I get.
Viewers with bento are available..

From what I hear tho, only in the VIP section.
Ive got the new Singularity, there are no glitches with any mesh or bento items, though I have yet to figure it out lol, I see the import options right away, but export is a different story. TBH really havent tried it for long, just wanted to check it out when I saw the release.
(11-28-2017, 03:42 AM)Chris7734 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Ive got the new Singularity, there are no glitches with any mesh or bento items, though I have yet to figure it out lol, I see the import options right away, but export is a different story. TBH really havent tried it for long, just wanted to check it out when I saw the release.

Singularity is still the underdog to me in my opinion. I am so used to Firestorm, I see no use in switching over now.
But then again, I do believe Singularity would work better, as it doesn't use too much cpu to run.
I not mind singularity, or any v1 viewer, yes they are less cpu hungry and tend to be faster.
But for me personally they were always the most unstable, buggy, constantly crashable viewers ever, to which I know many found total opposite.

I was using very first alpha version of firestorm, beta version of LL v2 viewer when they came out just to be able to stay logged in for more than 5 mins at a time.

Plus the v1 viewers look to basic to me now, so used to having everything at bottom of screen so its there at a moments notice.

Basically put, if firestorm stopped being updated that be me finished on sl forever as its the only stable viewer I can use.
"Quote the Raven, Never More"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about ripping textures merlina 8 93 Today, 02:57 AM
Last Post: .Flagg.
Smile Viewer Question Chris7734 2 377 11-24-2017, 12:21 AM
Last Post: Chris7734
  question for yall Big Mac69 2 536 11-30-2014, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Big Mac69
  Question about mexh export and import Flower 2 727 11-28-2014, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Flower
  A Viewer Question djknice 10 1,290 11-20-2014, 06:33 AM