Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Native - Lippa Sneakers Male version
Color: Fatpack 20+ colors included
Marketplace Link: N/A
Feet: Signature, Belleza male, Slink male

[Image: MgvrCC3.png]
[Image: 0nW7d7Q.png]

Download: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ Thanks!! (●´ω`●)

Code:
Hi there, I'll leave simple instructions on how to color these sneakers in case you have no idea.

1- Wear them or drop them.

2- Right click on them and select "Edit"

3- Select "edit linked" and "select face"

4- On your PC select whether you want to color them one single color or combine to your liking by selecting the right folder, I took the time to arrenged them for you, be glad hehe.

5- Start selecting the different faces these sneakers come with and select the right texture for each part.

6- Have fun making all kind of combinations or one single color with all the colors included!

F.A.Q.

Q. Is easy for you to say to have fun, how do I know which texture goes where?

A. Is easy for you too! I not only took the time to arrange the colors and parts but also, I took some pictures showing which are the selectable parts and their names.

Q. I still don't get it, you are bad at explaining

A. It's part of my charm ;). Let me try and make it easier, every picture has a name so you know which folder and/or texture you need to pick i.e. Laces.png picture shows what will you be coloring, select the laces part on the sneakers, go to the Laces folder on your PC, pick any texture you want and you're done!

Q. Hmm ok... But why are the sneakers on your pictures black and white?

A. To show you what parts are selectable on the sneakers, on every picture there's a white selectable face and the picture's got the name of that face, that's what you'll be colouring.

Q. Some pictures have Xnumber OF Xnumber, what does it mean?

A. Let's take "Details 2 of 4.png" as example. This means there are 4 parts of the sneakers that uses the same texture and you're looking at the second one. I highlighted those parts on every image for you, just select each part individually, go to the right folder(in this case "Details" folder) and select the same texture for all 4 parts of the sneakers.

Q. Ok I got it, I picked the sneakers of my dreams! but after closing the game the textures went blank, you suck at explaining!

A. Yeah I know, we stated this in the second question, there's a reason why I am not a teacher lol. I am going to assume you didn't know this or you forgot, but everytime I said "go select the right texture from your PC" I meant go and preview how it's going to look like since if you select textures this way, nobody but you will see them  and they will be gone when you close the game(and be careful because if you walk around like this, somebody might smell something fishy and get you in troubles). Therefore, preview the colors and combinations and once you're set, upload the textures or make a HUD, put the UUID's in it and now you're ready to rock the world!

Q. Where do I find the UUID's to make the HUD?

A. Well, if you hadn't notice, every texture image on the files you downloaded have their UUIDs as their name, voilà!
Great share for us men! Rep love sent!
sorry bro not
working  for me
it say when you upload error material of model is not a subset of reference model
(04-06-2018, 04:53 AM)nizu91 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.sorry bro not
working  for me
it say when you upload error material of model is not a subset of reference model

Hi, you could try uploading them again after doing this : Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Make sure you're using Darkstorm as Revelator doesn't have this option
ok thank you for replying

i changed the viewer to darkstorm but it when i try to unpload it take too time and it say problem asset and also i cant tick skins
can you tell me how to upload thank you
(04-07-2018, 08:04 PM)nizu91 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.ok thank you for replying

i changed the viewer to darkstorm but it when i try to unpload it take too time and it say problem asset and also i cant tick skins
can you tell me how to upload thank you

Did you do this? 
"access the Debug settings window by choosing advanced - debug settings from the top menu bar-
set IMPORTERLEGACYMATCHING to TRUE
- that will fix it and never show up again"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No.Match_ NO_RETURN Male mash Hair - Fatpack color- Rigged Dae + PNG SamFisher 0 109 01-16-2019, 06:37 PM
Last Post: SamFisher
  TMP Mesh Body Male ~ Rigged Danser 11 2,064 09-15-2018, 02:43 AM
Last Post: lilith969
  Male bento mesh avatar + bento head Minaussa 17 2,138 06-25-2018, 11:19 PM
Last Post: Rip Goon
  BABY FACES SKIN Male baby skin nizu91 0 711 05-12-2018, 08:45 PM
Last Post: nizu91
  DRD - Male Utility Belt DarkHeaven 3 474 02-14-2018, 10:33 AM
Last Post: ☠ Silver ☠
  [Delirious] Ruffian's Jacket - Orange [Kemono Male Rigged] DarkHeaven 0 365 02-12-2018, 12:51 PM
Last Post: DarkHeaven
  Krankhaus - Wyatt Shirt [Kemono Male Rigged] DarkHeaven 0 383 02-12-2018, 12:40 PM
  AP D-Ring Armband - Male Version DarkHeaven 0 277 02-12-2018, 08:53 AM
  TMP Male Mesh Feet ~ Rigged Danser 1 511 01-01-2018, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Glenwalker
  TMP Mesh Hands Male ~ Rigged Danser 1 508 01-01-2018, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Glenwalker