Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noob
To introduce myself. Just another noob, and probably  classed as a leecher until I do something here.  Ive been in SL since 2005 and Opensim/ other VR environments since a short time after that. I might be dumb, but my problem here is that I cannot download Darkstorm from the links given - I get page not found - nor can I find anywhere to pay for a download, so I can activate it, or to become a registered (I would guess paying) user. I have previously used Darkstorm but cannot remember where I obtained it. So it goes. If I cannot download Darkstorm or Revalator my stay here is obviously going to be shortlived. Take care.
(05-16-2018, 04:38 PM)Johnnie Drift Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.To introduce myself. Just another noob, and probably  classed as a leecher until I do something here.  Ive been in SL since 2005 and Opensim/ other VR environments since a short time after that. I might be dumb, but my problem here is that I cannot download Darkstorm from the links given - I get page not found - nor can I find anywhere to pay for a download, so I can activate it, or to become a registered (I would guess paying) user. I have previously used Darkstorm but cannot remember where I obtained it. So it goes. If I cannot download Darkstorm or Revalator my stay here is obviously going to be shortlived. Take care.

Now have found the registration ands payment page.... so not a problem.
Hi everyone I joined Kinggoon back in 2013 but I was naughty back then and found myself without a home, I now really want to learn from all of you in Kinggoon land. I am trying to learn how to use mesh but when I open Blender it makes me go into a cold sweat. Anyone want to help me out with some good simple tutorials I would be really grateful.

I dj on SL so please  feel free to look me up and say hi.

Cheers for now

BHrain
(05-16-2018, 04:38 PM)Johnnie Drift Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.To introduce myself. Just another noob, and probably  classed as a leecher until I do something here.  Ive been in SL since 2005 and Opensim/ other VR environments since a short time after that. I might be dumb, but my problem here is that I cannot download Darkstorm from the links given - I get page not found - nor can I find anywhere to pay for a download, so I can activate it, or to become a registered (I would guess paying) user. I have previously used Darkstorm but cannot remember where I obtained it. So it goes. If I cannot download Darkstorm or Revalator my stay here is obviously going to be shortlived. Take care.

As you stated in your other post you've found where to pay for VIP, but for that you need to send a IM to activate and for it you need to leave the leech zone.

Second Darkstorm can be downloaded here Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Revelator is under VIP session which you have access later on.

So welcome and don't forget to share around! : )

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  yes im a noob IBin Pharteen 1 34 1 hour ago
Last Post: IreneAdler
  Noob here but don't get it twisted Ellrone 7 163 9 hours ago
Last Post: xXravenXx
  Noob! kkikki01 0 80 05-19-2018, 06:31 AM
Last Post: kkikki01
  Noob Intro papurureddopanda 0 355 10-03-2017, 12:09 AM
Last Post: papurureddopanda
Big Grin Inquisitive Noob shadowcross 2 438 08-18-2017, 05:49 AM
Last Post: xXravenXx