Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just for Loughs
I cant imagine what this poor guy went through...LOL.... i had to share! 

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Newbie Copybot pt1. Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Newbie copybot p2: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
About requesting things: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

[Image: sharing_is_caring2.png]
That is oddly upsetting, probably even more so to guys.

must have one of those bicicle hipped girlfriends with fat asses sitting on his crotch too much, his ball has swollen up lmao
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
I hope he wasn't wearing one of my old sculpted makes. They render badly nowadays. :-p

That's also what happens when somebody uses a viewer that failed to properly import/apply a sculpt map, but the user doesn't know because cache.
Fractured Crystal: You know ban evasion isn’t in the TOS, right?
---
SL banned? Search 'technitium', 'MAC changer', 'serial changer', 'ban evasion', 'VPN', 'IP ban', 'hardware ban'.
---
As a Gemini I can argue any side of everything with equal conviction.  You have been warned.
---
New here?  Click: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
damn. 3 different skins and elephantiasis of the balls LOL. poor guy
WEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
hahahahhahahahhahahahaahahahha you breaking me up
but when the man is right the man is right Wink

~ hugz ~
Cyra
[Image: 2uq0lt4.png]