Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*waves* Hello Everyone
Heart 
I thought I would Introduce Myself Since I Have Been Coming Here For A Few Months Now.
My Name is Saphs short For Saphy.
I have been in SL for over ten years, On Osgrid For Over seven, and On Inworldz for around two. I have had my own private grid for years.
I specialize in Rigged Mesh Characters that I offer for Free on all Grids and gadgets.
I could upload them here for you guys or you could always go to Inworldz or Osgrid and find them.
I also build in Unity and Unity based worlds like Sansar and Sinespace.

I have found to many places to link that offer's FREE stuff, but before I close this I will link some of my favorites, perhaps you might find something useful.

So if you see me here, don't snub me, I'm Harmless.
See you guys around...
Saphs [Image: heart.gif]

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Have something you found but its in a format you can't bring into Blender?
Have textures that are DDS? And you need them Jpeg or PNG?
Please post your shares in sections appropriate to what they are.
Fractured Crystal: You know ban evasion isn’t in the TOS, right?
---
SL banned? Search 'technitium', 'MAC changer', 'serial changer', 'ban evasion', 'VPN', 'IP ban', 'hardware ban'.
---
As a Gemini I can argue any side of everything with equal conviction.  You have been warned.
---
New here?  Click: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(06-15-2018, 03:13 AM).Flagg. Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Please post your shares in sections appropriate to what they are.

Hello Flagg,
So Sorry.
Those are not shares per say but just links to websites that have been VERY helpful to me when working with Mesh, and I was not sure how many people knew about them, Probably everyone.
I will try and keep them in the right subject....*coughs* sometimes I will just blame the age~
Saphs
Hi Saphy, though you been on for a long time welcome to the forum Smile

I was just looking through some of those links, and some really nice stuff in them, I bet if you put them in formats for SL for people to upload they would be most welcomed and get you reps and stuffs.

And though I'm sure you have probably read it a few times by now, always good to refresh ones memory as it does help, Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Have fun

Blessed be xx
"Quote the Raven, Never More"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  waves hiymani 0 126 07-03-2018, 11:51 AM
Last Post: hiymani
  Waves, super stoked amusette 2 297 03-13-2018, 11:46 PM
Last Post: ..:: Cyra ::..
  waves zeexely 1 258 02-16-2018, 09:54 AM
Last Post: nana2390
  HI all, waves mila00001 0 369 09-03-2017, 11:48 AM
Last Post: mila00001
  *waves* katianox 0 600 09-04-2016, 03:27 PM
Last Post: katianox
  *waves hello* Dark_Angel13 1 648 08-30-2016, 03:17 AM
Last Post: SkullBomb
Thumbs Up Waves Hello Friendly Forum without Bullshit eliasgiad 5 1,306 05-04-2016, 02:00 AM
Last Post: Dina-Myte
  Hi All ~waves~ :) rooilava 0 461 05-02-2016, 05:02 AM
Last Post: rooilava
  "Waves Hello " Newbie here With Loads To Share Sweet Syn 15 3,834 02-26-2016, 05:58 AM
Last Post: psi-jack
Heart //waves Yo greygirl 2 897 09-08-2015, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Yes I am Tee