Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Altamura L$ 500 mesh body sale
[Image: kcndie.png]

Pick up a cheap mesh body or a mesh head. At eBento Event.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
no mesh clothing for it ?
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

[Image: t9wq3d.jpg]

There are some mesh designers that make clothes for it but very few. It can fit some maitreya clothing.
I will check on it! Ty MW !

[Image: t9wq3d.jpg]

Actually Valentina is quite good, I bought her at Skin fair, may options for Omega (you have to buy the Omega system for altamura) and more designers are coming with altamura options as I see lately. For this price she is value for money.
Newbie Copybot pt1. Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Newbie copybot p2: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
About requesting things: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

[Image: sharing_is_caring2.png]
i got the alt sofia with this head. was not very happy with it. the bust is rather smallish and the nipples are odd to me. UG makes mesh templates for it and a few others. but for the price,can make it all work out.
the sofia got a cute butt
[Image: 2uq0lt4.png]
Interest post but with o without complate alpha hud?
[Image: 7TEIJK3.png]

Yes it has a alpha hud but the head is pretty ugly.
hey,my valentina is super cute Smile

Newbie Copybot pt1. Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Newbie copybot p2: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
About requesting things: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

[Image: sharing_is_caring2.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question how copy mesh with Darkstorm ? Possible? Ryback 10 12,960 Yesterday, 04:38 AM
Last Post: fbarraza28
  What Mesh Body & Head Do Most People Use - Survey Results skyebreeze 34 5,210 Yesterday, 12:40 AM
  Meli Imako Announces Mesh Body in the Works Dina-Myte 35 11,018 09-21-2018, 03:31 AM
  Use demo scripts for maitreya body? estrellabonita 0 91 09-19-2018, 04:55 AM
Last Post: estrellabonita
  Best male mesh head in SL? teamhot 7 369 09-12-2018, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Cloudzelda2
  Turn mesh head into bento mesh head? Is it possible? estrellabonita 4 203 09-03-2018, 02:04 AM
Last Post: estrellabonita
  Mesh body questions? Im new to sl estrellabonita 6 343 08-26-2018, 10:45 PM
Last Post: bballgirlb
  full perm altamura avatar female dottie1975 0 134 08-19-2018, 11:03 PM
Last Post: dottie1975
  Free altamura bodies - today only Narinna 9 299 08-17-2018, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Narinna
  Just wondering (exporting mesh) randoz 2 226 08-15-2018, 05:29 AM
Last Post: randoz