Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parsing Error
I ripped this with DS, mirrored it in blender.  However, when I try to upload it to SL (using SL, DS and Relevator viewers) I keep getting a parsing error.  Attached is the .dae file and assets if somone would be so kind as to take a look and let me know what I am doing wrong.

Thanks

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

P.S. Here is the orginal .dae I ripped before mirroring:

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
2018-07-14T13:22:54Z INFO: processElement: Negative scale detected, unsupported transform. domInstance_geometry: prim0
2018-07-14T13:22:54Z INFO: processElement: Negative scale detected, unsupported post-normalization transform. domInstance_geometry: prim0

I have no clue what that means but thats whats in the viewer log.
Fractured Crystal: You know ban evasion isn’t in the TOS, right?
---
SL banned? Search 'technitium', 'MAC changer', 'serial changer', 'ban evasion', 'VPN', 'IP ban', 'hardware ban'.
---
As a Gemini I can argue any side of everything with equal conviction.  You have been warned.
---
New here?  Click: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Forgot to mention. I was trying to mirror the ripped object in blender. Undoubtedly, I didnt do it right. So was wondering if someone knew the correct way of mirroring it without having to take it apart and rebuild it.

Thanks for your assistance

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Problem to copy Mesh, when trying to upload the mesh deforms and generates an error nenitasexy86 4 983 03-31-2015, 07:50 AM
Last Post: nenitasexy86