Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Child Avatar Skins?
I know someone in SL who uses a Child avatar; I've helped her acquire a skin or two.  I notice that I am coming across more child avatars, here and there -- so is this a 'thing' -- do I want to rip 'n' strip these avatars, leave them up on cinder blocks?  Is there a demand here at KGF for such skins?  Wonderin'.
Ripped your eyes AND your skin; pwned your shape -- don't worry, I'll be a better you than you were!
Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll personally i never did hang out with child avatars in sl,
because it feels wrong for me even it is "only" for roleplay. You know what
i mean?
Regarding to your question hun .... please do not post naked child avatars.
I would suggest you to hide the "special" parts. I KNOW we do have stuff for
child avatars on this forum.

Cyra
[Image: 2uq0lt4.png]
Sure, the nude child avatar pictures in the shops in SL, while in theory, are a sale product display, and of an avatar (skin&shape), they can make one uneasy, so def, no untoward pics of that stuff here. And THAT was what I'd wanted to know -- so if there's an interest in kid skins, likely I can snag a few of those from here and there.

How many times has it happened -- a friend goes kid or furry on you. One moment, they're a regular adult, then the next, they've become a kid or a furry, perhaps even a furry kid, maybe with robotic parts included. While it's a given that they'll not be able to go just anywhere in SL, it's certainly not a reason to unfriend them. Meh, Sl.
Ripped your eyes AND your skin; pwned your shape -- don't worry, I'll be a better you than you were!
I used to play a child vampire long time ago, so I'd be interested in the child skins and shapes.

I was part of a vamp clan, head Mistress, clan leaders wife / queen used to be like a mother to us, no funny business or anything, they were some of the better times in sl.
"Quote the Raven, Never More"
(01-04-2019, 05:49 AM)Armand Brack Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Sure, the nude child avatar pictures in the shops in SL, while in theory, are a sale product display, and of an avatar (skin&shape), they can make one uneasy, so def, no untoward pics of that stuff here.  And THAT was what I'd wanted to know -- so if there's an interest in kid skins, likely I can snag a few of those from here and there.

How many times has it happened -- a friend goes kid or furry on you.  One moment, they're a regular adult, then the next, they've become a kid or a furry, perhaps even a furry kid, maybe with robotic parts included.  While it's a given that they'll not be able to go just anywhere in SL, it's certainly not a reason to unfriend them.  Meh, Sl.

Of course a child avatar skin and/or shape here are welcome Smile. I am sorry if i misunderstood ... it is up to each one if they want to rp a child and/or rp together WITH a child avatar. I dont judge them at all ... its my personally opinion to not rp with child avatars. Gawddddddddd i hope this make some sense Big Grin.

Cyra
Personally, and I guess anyone here who knows me knows, I think it's inappropriate no matter what the context. Since you have to legally be over 18 to play SL (and I know many aren't), there should be nothing that represents a child under 18 anywhere on the grid. Just my opinion, take it for what it's worth but remember, people come to this forum with something specific in mind (usually), be it free clothes, skins, hacking software, and child avatars. If we make it legit to share child bodies here, more will come here for child bodies, over time this becomes the place to find naked child avatars. See what I'm saying? I know it sounds very republican (and I'm a liberal democrat), but it feels like this is what could happen. Just my 2 cents, I'm not shaming anyone.
This is a very sensitive subject.
I think we do have a a great balance between hosting sl childstuff on the forum and the reason why ppl come here to get stuff from all over the forum Smile
Like i stated before "Of course a child avatar skin and/or shape here are welcome Smile. I am sorry if i misunderstood ... it is up to each one if they want to rp a child and/or rp together WITH a child avatar."
If everrrrrrrrrrrr someone turns it into something nasty and/or this forum turns into a pedophile platform be sure this person will face the consequences and i am not talking about getting banned from here
( and this person WOULD get banned ) the police would get informed and the forum would be closed for an amount of time to make a clean up.

Please Armand dont be mad but this thread is closed any question please feel free to pn me Smile.
Thank you

Cyra

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WOW skins 1L GROUP JOIN FOR TODAY! MariaM 0 181 01-01-2019, 07:53 PM
Last Post: MariaM
  Easy Tool for Avatar Bento ? Fuck3r_H@ck3r 2 422 11-06-2018, 10:49 AM
Last Post: hotbox20
Wink What is ur favorites skins for Catwa catya bento head? Vitvoka 22 3,126 10-12-2018, 04:01 PM
Last Post: JadeJewell
  website to create an avatar sl resident without the name? john66w 7 2,352 10-12-2018, 10:51 AM
Last Post: DrHook
  Creating Skins/ Makeup randoz 8 972 08-26-2018, 10:38 PM
Last Post: bballgirlb
  full perm altamura avatar female dottie1975 0 283 08-19-2018, 11:03 PM
Last Post: dottie1975
Sad End of copyboted skins on catwa heads..? Trohn 24 8,136 05-20-2018, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Tommyshon
  Vista vs Avatar Animations Inc ? Mafalda 1 366 05-19-2018, 11:47 PM
Last Post: Mafalda
  Say you rip different skins.. Reddit 4 568 02-12-2018, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Dina-Myte
  Full perm skin scam? Wow Skins, YS & YS, Al Vulo, Pink Acid, TULI crueltempest 28 12,682 10-07-2017, 11:45 AM
Last Post: Prime1