Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belleza Jake rigging kit
Hello lovely people.

I am in need of the rig files for the Jake body, does anyone have them?

I did hunt in the forum already, and found two threads, but both have dead links, so Jake has slipped away, and needs re-instating here Big Grin
Not sure what you meant by that. I found the dev kit body here:
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
And the download link works, as well the .rar opens, and I've succesfully uploaded it to SL. Looks fine and rigged, not sure on fitted but I think so too (not sure the original is fitted too).
That previous link is for nothing but an exported collada of the Jake body, I would hardly call it a devkit. I took that and parented it to the Avastar 2.5 skeleton to make a true devkit. Caveat is that it's not 100% dead on since I haven't finished my coffee but it's very usable. Make sure 'use bindpose' is always checked off in blendr when using this since it's a not a standard T-pose. Here's the link,
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Thanks guys, yes that second one is what I was looking for, great stuff Benjamin Big Grin
That's a good way to create a dev kit Ben, but does that mean it has the weights for the Jake or the weights of the standard Avastar mesh?
It has both, in Blender 2.79 under the weight copy panel you select from which meshes to copy weights from. There you would check off SL base and Jke devkit along with any other meshes you want to copy weight from. The Avastar body is still there, just hidden.

Notice, under scope I have visible deforms selected and volumes set to visible.
You can play around with the bind mesh and weight copy panels, they've added a ton of options to these that make doing this a lot easier.
Fascinating, thanks, I don't pretend to understand all that, but it works anyway.
I sort of get it, but not enough to be confident to start messing with stuff, so thanks for sorting it out.

I do know how to use it though, so will post up some rigged stuff now Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Request] Stray Dog Body Appliers T2 Jake darkfoufou 3 733 01-19-2019, 11:43 AM
Last Post: .Flagg.
  Belleza Jake and Signature Gianni's new Stray Dog body applier gesa02 1 722 08-31-2018, 01:19 PM
Last Post: ..:: Cyra ::..
  Belleza, Tmp and/or maitreya files SweetGirl 15 13,489 08-05-2018, 11:34 AM
Last Post: dancinggirl
  ItGirls - Angel Body Applier Slink and Belleza ' Request. titubiaz 0 696 05-15-2018, 11:03 AM
Last Post: titubiaz
  hel me rigging fitmesh model vale84nap 1 797 09-04-2017, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Gina_43
  Rigging Request ~ Shoes Xaiyla 2 911 07-03-2017, 06:51 AM
Last Post: Xaiyla
  Is anyone able to rip this with rigging intact? TheWalkingBread 13 3,095 03-04-2017, 11:18 AM
Last Post: Smartie
Heart REQ: Belleza Kit to Rig SweetGirl 9 2,544 02-03-2017, 01:01 PM
Last Post: SweetGirl
Big Grin Jomo CatMan Rigging Request lithos 16 6,480 10-25-2016, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Gina_43
  Rigging a small child Thumblyna1 12 3,129 07-13-2016, 06:25 AM
Last Post: FamousCousin