Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbs :]
Hi everyone, I can't wait to share all of the goodies I've found so far. I look forward to being apart of this community to learn more about Secondlife as well.
(03-16-2019, 01:50 PM)szzaaa Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Hi everyone, I can't wait to share all of the goodies I've found so far. I look forward to being apart of this community to learn more about Secondlife as well.

You will learn that...
Second Life is a dark.. very dark place...

So you'll have to ctrl+shift+y a lot...

grins  Wink  welcome!
Szaaa,

Do Read These Important Links:

01 Read First (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )
02 Newbie Copybot Guide Pt 1 (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )
03 Newbie Copybot Guide Pt2 (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )

Once you have read these: 1) steal everything, 2) leave nothing, not even bare wires hanging from the walls. Opportunity is where you find it.
Also, be certain to vanquish your enemies -- cast them down into the eternal pit of suffering (I think this is found in the DarkStorm tutorial 03),
and as you're not yet a 'proud member,' I cannot yet reveal to you the meaning behind 'tiny baby ducks,' but the import of this dread secret will surely surprise and astound you.

Seriously... master darkstorm so you can save your own stuff to your hard drive -- you bought it, it's yours. Then, once you're familiar enough with DS to do some shares, just do it. It's all about the shares. Welcome to KGF.
Ripped your eyes AND your skin; pwned your shape -- don't worry, I'll be a better you than you were!