Second Life Copybot

Full Version: WHy are you in Second Life?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Seriously?

What do you find attention-catching about our little virtual sand box?

For me, it was having friends and coping with too much death and illness.

It was/is an escape. x3
I heard about it from some youtube video and joined out of curiosity. I just made so many friends, so fast that I got hooked.
Im a girl.I play with dolls Smile
(11-30-2013, 01:19 PM)Tinygoon Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Why? hmm well to steal stuff mostly but at times to enjoy the little things , most times just to visit my wife's avatar she passed away a few years ago so its the only thing I have left and to look after her old store as it allows her to share with expression to the world as she no longer can .

That makes me feel very sad. Sad I am sorry for your loss.
thats the most touching thing i have heard Tinygoon
I joined out of pure curiosity. I had heard of this evil thing and naturally I had to see for myself what was so bad about it. I started making friends, people that I actually looked forward to spending time with each day. Then before I realized it I was spending my down time in there rather than watching television and eventually gave up TV altogether, instead finding the time I spent with my friends more enjoyable.
Quote:Why? hmm well to steal stuff mostly but at times to enjoy the little things , most times just to visit my wife's avatar she passed away a few years ago so its the only thing I have left and to look after her old store as it allows her to share with expression to the world as she no longer can .

I'm so sorry for your loss, Tinygoon. Sad
Hello
I come in world of secondlife to have happy marriage I have not in reality.
I do everything for happiness of family..make right what we could not in reality.
It is sad for man of 36 to have life of this?
Tinygoon I have many friends in SL past & present who are/were terminally ill & can relate to your post..I often revisit places [often no longer there Sad ] & still cherish the memories of times shared just as if they were real life..Still feel the bittersweet emotions of intimacy , joy , pain & loss…

fentom405 it's not sad at all ..in fact i think it's quite a healthy attitude to build a world where you can express yourself & nurture the things that are lacking or fail in your real life..better than going to the local bar & being an asshole & either boring ppl to death or brawlin like an angry frustrated hater…

SL for me has been a safe haven where I am able to create & meet different people in a non threatening social way..bahahha..

It's actually been a lifesaver for me during an ongoing struggle with addiction & mental health problems…but hey!! I'm not crazy ..right?? right?

It's 24/7 therapy or just blob out fun whichever mood strikes you..
There's always someone you know online who will listen or needs to talk to you about their problems..It's give & take & I feel good if I'm able to help someone else or just be there for them …
It's gotten me through a few dark desperate hours ..

I think pretty much anything goes if you're reasonably sure you aren't deliberately setting out to Con , Lie or hurt others feelings… It's a very nice aestheticly pleasing cushion from peoples brutal , bland , violent , dysfunctional ..or whatever…lives..
Quote:Why? hmm well to steal stuff mostly but at times to enjoy the little things , most times just to visit my wife's avatar she passed away a few years ago so its the only thing I have left and to look after her old store as it allows her to share with expression to the world as she no longer can .

That's really sad Tinygoon Sad
Really sorry for your loss

/hugs
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16