Second Life Copybot

Full Version: Marvelous Designer 8 v4.2.295.38995
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ead9bc1a8b1b76d2472129ecac7b7409.png]

Download: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Fix: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

RarPass: kinggoon
hello mafioso

can´t download it if i click the link this comes program link - medicine works Wink but i have download it direct from MD site

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access denied</Message>
</Error>

Please fix it Smile

Greetings
Thank you for letting me know
fixed Smile
(04-10-2019, 07:29 PM)mafioso Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Thank you for letting me know
fixed Smile

Replove send for taking care of your threads Smile

Cyra
An alternative link. But hurry they take them down quickly

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Work, thank you
To: icebladeangel

i can't send you a PM

[Image: 8c3b6edfbd66ca6016b6434f3c7f0d9b.png]

try to merge the reg file after you block it in firewall and let me know
(04-26-2019, 07:35 AM)mafioso Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.To: icebladeangel

i can't send you a PM

[Image: 8c3b6edfbd66ca6016b6434f3c7f0d9b.png]

try to merge the reg file after you block it in firewall and let me know

that worked Smile thanks, also i -think-  fixed the whole not message thing XD ty!