Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to copy skins from bom heads (lelutka evo)
Hola, me gustaría saber cómo quitar las pieles, las barbas, el maquillaje, los estados, etc. de las cabezas de lultuka. Como todo se une, ¿cómo puedo extraerlo parte por parte? Alguien sabe, gracias!
Hola amigo. Do a screenshot of face with this skin then just put it at uv map and fill empty spaces somehow. Liquidyfy tool in photoshop can help too
@Cloudzelda2 seems dk what jokes are Big Grin ty for rep xD
Me debes dar click al mesh, ahi los exporta pero si es bom como nanyes
@Biro CloudZ is right. You obviously work really hard to get your VIP status back this past weekend, but all your one-liner utterances so far were barely decipherable, and zero of them really looked like you're helping anyone but yourself.

Ironically, at one point, you even gave an obvious spammer a tip on how to get to VIP status, exposing your own method.

Oh, almost forgot, how about you share some "stuffs" with us as well?

Cheers

pony
Yeah i rly did worked hard to get it back in fact my VIP status wasnt about any posts i made, i just got it from my dear friend in time when he made things like vip section here.

I did worked hard in fact i wasnt able to edit my posts or delete them or even change my damnn name.

But u guys rly enjoyed giving me reps - and make it harder to get my previous status as its possible when i wasnt able to give reps back Wink i still see its rly common for few users here to just bully ppl with - reps from start for literally anything but only to those who cant rate u back.

That is huge issue what makes alot new users go away from here and using rep points everytime when somebody feels need to make his dick longer shall be punished somehow.
[Image: 202ganjamalatu2.gif]Guess whos back.
Reps don't affect your abilities on the forum in any way at all. Reps only allow that an opinion be expressed by others about things you have posted, and the reasons for those opinions, so the so-called bullying is just about as effectual as name calling. People who use the rep system as intended, get the intended benefit of it, and people who misuse it, don't get that benefits. It's an issue which contains its own solution in itself.
Fractured Crystal: You know ban evasion isn’t in the TOS, right?
---
SL banned? Search 'technitium', 'MAC changer', 'serial changer', 'ban evasion', 'VPN', 'IP ban', 'hardware ban'.
---
I can argue any side of everything with equal conviction.  You have been warned.
---
New here?  Click:

[To see links please register here]

As for the original post, I can't say about other viewers, but in Revelator, the BOM texture is the same as the classic baked textures which you get by 'AvTextures' in the rightclick Inspect menu, and save them from that. Then to get rid when they have alpha spaces in them, just put in a graphics program which can separate and remove the alpha channel.
Fractured Crystal: You know ban evasion isn’t in the TOS, right?
---
SL banned? Search 'technitium', 'MAC changer', 'serial changer', 'ban evasion', 'VPN', 'IP ban', 'hardware ban'.
---
I can argue any side of everything with equal conviction.  You have been warned.
---
New here?  Click:

[To see links please register here]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bento Heads (Can look like me?) RevengeIT 9 2,082 05-26-2020, 10:28 PM
Last Post: FamousCousin
  Some questions about Legacy body and Genus heads TheWalkingBread 4 516 04-24-2020, 02:38 AM
Last Post: Maxine69
Wink What is ur favorites skins for Catwa catya bento head? Vitvoka 25 8,743 02-28-2020, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Papmor
  I don't know the name of the skins Scorpions 2 539 10-16-2019, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Scorpions
  MESH HEADS OR MESH BODIES Rip Goon 3 1,638 10-15-2019, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Rip Goon