Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kirstens Viewer S23
Question 
A Perpetual alpha/beta viewer based on a mixture of code with experimental features aimed specifically at experienced end users, or adventurous residents. It is similar to the official viewer in most respects, and adheres tightly to LL coding standards,and LL source code. It does feature a custom interface, Anaglyph 3D,and various smaller features and tweaks particularly in how the grid is presented to the user, the viewer also dabbles in aggressive and hardware specific platform compilations and parallel code builds of both the main executable and supporting files.
"Best rendering and performance"

[To see links please register here]

I have already tested her new viewers.
Unfortunately, they are not comparable to the good old kirstens viewers based on the 1.23 Core (as Singularity and CooVL still do).
She grabbed the pure Linden code (V5 interface) and added her anaglyph viewing mode, nothing more.
Did i mentioned already lots of crashes with it?
I was very disappointed as a user of K21 in the past
I rated for assets once but that is no longer necessary. Try the XML2-tools.
Emma i respect your opinion but i think you are talking about K21 ? the latest is K-S23 released on 20-April-2020 and works fine for me no crashes at all and yes me too i don't like the Linden code V5 UI.
i just use it for the high rendering performance for taking photos inworld because photos quality in "Singularity=my fav TPV" are unpleasant Sad
You should try Black Dragon viewer if you want eye candy screenshots out of the box...
- Hey mate, what is causing "stack heap collision" error?
- Probably four people in a threesome...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Old] Gemini Viewer [Skills Hak Viewer] KingGoon 26 21,858 01-04-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Safeta
  Milkshake Viewer Source KingGoon 8 10,437 01-06-2013, 05:01 AM
Last Post: KingGoon
  Deus-Ex-Machina-Viewer KingGoon 2 4,457 12-11-2011, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Boogyman2011