Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
If you own an Android phone and are looking for cracked/free Android apps
I wasn't sure where I should post this, I saw the Android marketplace Icon used for this forum, and thought since the apps this site hosts are sold in the Android marketplace, this might be the best place to post this site. If there is a better place, please let me know.

If you are looking to download full versions of Android apps without paying for them, check out this site.

[To see links please register here]

Alternatively, if you cannot find what you are looking for there, you can always purchase the android app, save the .apk and then return the app for a refund, which amounts to getting the app for free also.

If you need more information let me know, I'll help where I can.
i have all posible free aps for android ,WM,and simbian
i mean they r payed but all cracked and working
[Image: 104602_0_org.jpg]
(07-04-2011, 05:14 AM)onebadone Wrote:

On the site I posted above, they just created an app for all the cracked apps they host links to on their site, so you can download the APK directly to your phone to load it. Pretty slick!
(07-04-2011, 05:28 AM)BorgiaMatrice Wrote:

On the site I posted above, they just created an app for all the cracked apps they host links to on their site, so you can download the APK directly to your phone to load it. Pretty slick!

Access Paid Apps for FREE!

(07-04-2011, 05:44 AM)llgetowner Wrote:

(07-04-2011, 05:28 AM)BorgiaMatrice Wrote:

Access Paid Apps for FREE!

I have tried Appla, it has worked for me one time, all the other times I just get network errors. They have a slick app, but can't ever download anything because their fricken network is always bunk.

But that's another spot you can snag apps. I just wish I could download the .apk's. The want you to download strictly from their app now, you cannot download from the forum or even post to it anymore.
Applanet is dead.Thanks for the mobilism link though!
Thanks i just got a android phone from Vodafone a Samsung Galaxy Ace it's a good phone for the price of 45€ if you made a new contract.
Nice! thanks!
(06-30-2011, 03:46 AM)SoulCrusher Wrote:

I wasn't sure where I should post this, I saw the Android marketplace Icon used for this forum, and thought since the apps this site hosts are sold in the Android marketplace, this might be the best place to post this site. If there is a better place, please let me know.

If you are looking to download full versions of Android apps without paying for them, check out this site.

Alternatively, if you cannot find what you are looking for there, you can always purchase the android app, save the .apk and then return the app for a refund, which amounts to getting the app for free also.

If you need more information let me know, I'll help where I can.

Great link! I am considering getting an Android myself. This should come into great use. My motto "Learn all you can before you use the product".

Big Grin 
I have 632 android apps. I will post here...if it needs to be moved I will gladly repost it elsewhere, just let me know.
Hope there are some in here you all can use!
(I don't take credit for these files, I just collected them in my travels)

(1-BL)

(BO-DE)

(DI-FI)

(FL-GP)

(GR-LI)

(LI-NO)

(NU-Q)

(R-SP)

(SP-TO)

(TO-Y)

(Z)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  List of Pay (VIP) groups going free for a limited time Kyanna 15 4,706 10-26-2018, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Kyanna
  3D.SK Account for FREE Rip Goon 57 22,672 07-08-2017, 01:29 PM
Last Post: koslov