Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sims free??
hello,
There are some grid that you can have your own sim free?
I'm in Spain, and no fixed ip, many problems and open osgrid sim,
New World Grid before, sims free now
regards

hola,
hay algun grid que puedas tener tu propio sim gratis?
estoy en España, y ip no fija, muchos problemas con osgrid y open sim,
antes New World Grid, sims gratis, ahora no
saludos
Yes you can host your own sim for free on osgrid. However the no fixed IP may be a bit of an issue. There are however places out there you can get hosting from and their cheap. Look on the osgrid forums for it.
Thanks for the info

Gracias por la infornacion, saludos
Use Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
DynDNS is good too
better than No-Ip
as my concern.

Regards.

DynDNS es bueno tambien
mejor que No-Ip
según mi criterio.

Saludos.
If anyone is still looking, there are a lot of land owners that donate land in OSG too. Entire sims even.
I signed up to osgrid recently. Can you point me in the right direction nerdygirl?
(03-13-2012, 12:47 PM)starkler Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I signed up to osgrid recently. Can you point me in the right direction nerdygirl?

There's a couple of people, a Mona Lawksley, I think is her name and then some guy that has a business named Free Regions. Also lots of people give out free parcels. Check classifieds too.
You could try a Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.. I'm not sure if it works with non-fixed IP's tho..

(A Diva-distro is a pre-configures 4 region big grid (yes you are the grid-boss Smile ) from wich you can teleport to other grids like OSGrid.)

Hope this helps.
(03-16-2012, 07:35 AM)MsFruund Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.You could try a Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.. I'm not sure if it works with non-fixed IP's tho..

Thats for hosting your own sim which is a different proposition to making use of server services provided by someone else.

Diva also is linux based. Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. is a windows based solution.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free 1/4 sim 6000 prims for kinggoon members axeffect 16 654 03-23-2019, 04:51 AM
Last Post: axeffect
  New World Studio Last Free Versions MENTAL 2 1,259 09-07-2016, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Sahulat
  Susukino Osgrid great hair and skin free Pollyanne 2 1,000 01-29-2016, 11:24 PM
Last Post: Sahulat
  Mesh and Male skins for free @ OSGrid Vern masters 1 1,693 12-05-2014, 10:45 AM
Last Post: megamaniac
  OPENSIMULATOR "YOUR OWN FREE LOCAL GRID " KingGoon 47 6,992 01-25-2014, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Luvnomore