Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Rules
Here you can sell you Proxy ,Viewer Scripts or whatever you have for sale .

The Rules Are :
1. KingGoon will not be held responsible for deals made by members.
2. I do not allow any deals that are associated with credit card, bank, or indentity fraud.
3. No Market Place Trashing .( If your not buying dont come complaining and bitching about shit )
4. Products sold can not contain password loggin options or what so ever . ( We will have a fucking problem if that happens Smile )
5. Please keep it clean .

:cool: :cool: :cool:
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
This is koo king Big Grin
I would live to sell my soul. Taking virtual bids for a virtual soul.
I Quit
yeppers!
coolBig Grin
im guessing neil will post his up here shortly Smile right king?
(05-14-2010, 12:28 PM)ThatOneHeadShot Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.im guessing neil will post his up here shortly Smile right king?

Neil is gone mate. And he'll never come back. Did you ever read his updates? Therefore, no, he will not be posting his shite on here.
You can't handle the truth...
[Image: 2ur6tyg.jpg]
Onyx is the current news!
I Quit
yes! indeed!
sale ? you mean people are not going to share but instead sell already stolen things?
[Image: 88429124.png]
To be, or not to be: that is the question....There for let their be enlightment of viewers that gives us power to help ourseleves in a world full of selfish creators.......... Moyet 7