Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Archipelis Designer & AvMaker hacking
Hi,

Archipelis Designer

There is a program called Archipelis Designer which can create high quality sculpted objects in less than 10 minutes from simply a picture.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

I was wondering if anyone has the skills to hack it for the kingGoon community as it is such an amazing tool shame it is not free.

AvMaker

AvMaker can take a photo of anyone and turn it into a secondlife texture so we can import our own or celebrities into secondlife. The trial version prevents the save function of the actual texture to work but everything else works ok. I was wondering if anyone has the skills to crack this or bypass the limitations.

Thanks Guys.
they r both awesome programs. i was looking for Archipelis but i couldnt find any cracked version. i hope someone cracks them.
yeah i need a crack too me Sad
yeah me 2:ı
they are awesome!!
Ok a "quick and dirty" hack to use "trial versions" for as long as you want - use a VM (I suggest SUn's VirtualBox as being easiest to use).

You set the VM to reboot from th eexact same image every time - including the same time! Oh yes you DO have to turn off the "virtual" system clock!
thanks BlackScorpio ill give it a test Big Grin
the VMware trick wont work here as both trial versions have features disabled in them rather than a time limit, maybe someone can decompile and enable these functions.

you can make the textures in both but it just wont let you save the final product so you can import it into second life.

anyone think they can do it or know some hacking mates.
Found a crack of AVMaker Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.. No virusses as far as I can see. Can't get it to work though, keep getting the message "Firebird.exe has stopped working" at start up. Try it out and let me know
Hi, when i run the portable version you can create a second life face from a photo but the save avatar button does nothing.

Can anyone else confirm this.

hope someone can hack it or archipelis

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Marvelous Designer 8 v4.2.297.40946 mafioso 1 178 07-18-2019, 06:06 AM
Last Post: bloodbath
  Marvelous Designer 8 v4.2.295.38995 mafioso 7 784 04-27-2019, 10:15 AM
Last Post: icebladeangel
  Marvelous Designer 8 Personal v4.2.293.37529 Multilingual x64 mafioso 4 882 02-13-2019, 07:09 AM
Last Post: xXravenXx
  Marvelous Designer 8 Personal 4_2_28 ( x64 ) mafioso 10 1,183 12-11-2018, 02:15 AM
Last Post: mafioso
  Allegorithmic Substance Designer 2018.2.2.1641 x64/WIN mafioso 0 249 11-30-2018, 04:09 AM
Last Post: mafioso