Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
WHy are you in Second Life?
Tongue 
Seriously?

What do you find attention-catching about our little virtual sand box?

For me, it was having friends and coping with too much death and illness.

It was/is an escape. x3
I heard about it from some youtube video and joined out of curiosity. I just made so many friends, so fast that I got hooked.
Im a girl.I play with dolls Smile
(11-30-2013, 01:19 PM)Tinygoon Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Why? hmm well to steal stuff mostly but at times to enjoy the little things , most times just to visit my wife's avatar she passed away a few years ago so its the only thing I have left and to look after her old store as it allows her to share with expression to the world as she no longer can .

That makes me feel very sad. Sad I am sorry for your loss.
Thumbs Up 
thats the most touching thing i have heard Tinygoon
I joined out of pure curiosity. I had heard of this evil thing and naturally I had to see for myself what was so bad about it. I started making friends, people that I actually looked forward to spending time with each day. Then before I realized it I was spending my down time in there rather than watching television and eventually gave up TV altogether, instead finding the time I spent with my friends more enjoyable.
Quote:Why? hmm well to steal stuff mostly but at times to enjoy the little things , most times just to visit my wife's avatar she passed away a few years ago so its the only thing I have left and to look after her old store as it allows her to share with expression to the world as she no longer can .

I'm so sorry for your loss, Tinygoon. Sad
[Image: qcHifTS.jpg]

1 @M t3h Y@M 8>~
Hello
I come in world of secondlife to have happy marriage I have not in reality.
I do everything for happiness of family..make right what we could not in reality.
It is sad for man of 36 to have life of this?
Tinygoon I have many friends in SL past & present who are/were terminally ill & can relate to your post..I often revisit places [often no longer there Sad ] & still cherish the memories of times shared just as if they were real life..Still feel the bittersweet emotions of intimacy , joy , pain & loss…

fentom405 it's not sad at all ..in fact i think it's quite a healthy attitude to build a world where you can express yourself & nurture the things that are lacking or fail in your real life..better than going to the local bar & being an asshole & either boring ppl to death or brawlin like an angry frustrated hater…

SL for me has been a safe haven where I am able to create & meet different people in a non threatening social way..bahahha..

It's actually been a lifesaver for me during an ongoing struggle with addiction & mental health problems…but hey!! I'm not crazy ..right?? right?

It's 24/7 therapy or just blob out fun whichever mood strikes you..
There's always someone you know online who will listen or needs to talk to you about their problems..It's give & take & I feel good if I'm able to help someone else or just be there for them …
It's gotten me through a few dark desperate hours ..

I think pretty much anything goes if you're reasonably sure you aren't deliberately setting out to Con , Lie or hurt others feelings… It's a very nice aestheticly pleasing cushion from peoples brutal , bland , violent , dysfunctional ..or whatever…lives..
Quote:Why? hmm well to steal stuff mostly but at times to enjoy the little things , most times just to visit my wife's avatar she passed away a few years ago so its the only thing I have left and to look after her old store as it allows her to share with expression to the world as she no longer can .

That's really sad Tinygoon Sad
Really sorry for your loss

/hugs

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Banned form second life :( flyteoffaith 4 438 05-26-2019, 12:22 PM
Last Post: EEmmerald
Exclamation Second Life Accounts.. WARNING. Sensual 35 14,070 05-12-2019, 11:54 PM
Last Post: rodinsippo
  second life diary :) mac2g01 5 3,478 03-02-2019, 01:05 PM
Last Post: letmelive
  Sansar (Second Life V2.0) now in beta Sahulat 50 11,571 02-26-2018, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Makino
  Second Life lowers Start-Up Fees. Unforgiven 10 3,288 01-12-2018, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Reddit