Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Req: Toddleedoo Mesh
Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help get the Toddleedoo Mesh avatars from Bit McMillan?

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

I am looking for the baby size specifically but would be cool to get all sizes.

Reason I am asking is because the creator is a hag and charges just for people to be able to create content for her mesh. 5,000L just for a damn blender file to make clothing.

If I can get the mesh itself to where I can bring it into blender, I can avoid that 5,000L to a creator that is vicious and mean.
Here you go. These are just the obj files of each girl size.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Oh goodness, thank you so MUCH!!! I am trying to get to your profile to +rep you but it's not letting me Sad

These are exactly what I needed. If there's a way to get the male too that'd be great.
Cause you are still in the leech role. Takes more posts and stuff to get out of it Big Grin

I don't have the male one, I don't think. I'll have to check tomorrow and see if my guy does or if I can get it off the demo.
Oh okay thanks! Well once I'm in a higher level I'll rep you. <3
thank you so much
ok i'm hoping by posting i see the d/l link....so hopefully my thank you won't be in vain =)
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.   ( MESH forum, not available for members of the leecher group ) 

I posted the Blender Files From Bit Mcmillin Right there ^_^
also hoping to get this thank you!

hoping once reply can get them thank you.

Intenta este post, saludos

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am looking for a old MillionHeels mesh set of shoes. Moonie 4 239 07-17-2019, 02:35 AM
Last Post: Glide Beaumont
  Full Male Mesh Head Studio saphsback 5 537 04-28-2019, 08:15 AM
Last Post: saphsback
  Looking for Toddleedoo files jewell 10 5,415 04-24-2019, 11:09 AM
Last Post: phoenixdust
  How to apply skin uuids for Genus Mesh Head sashagrayson 6 1,268 03-31-2019, 09:50 AM
Last Post: titubiaz
Wink Meli Imako Mesh Studio for Bento SweetGirl 14 7,678 02-06-2019, 11:30 PM
Last Post: Knochenfurz