Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HUD FOR TRACK PEOPLE AND FIND THEM IN ANY SIM!!!!
I KNOW SOMEBODY WHO CREATES A HUD TO TRACK PEOPLE AND FIND THERE EXACT POSITION IN SL ( SIM NAME AND COORDINATES). HIS HUD GOES FINE CAUSE I TEST IT HIM. IF SOMEBODY WANT AN EXAMPLE

PLEASE CONTACT

XXELKALAXX RESIDENT

HE SPEAKS ENGLISH SPANISH AND GERMAN
Sounds interesting. Does it require the person being tracked to wear some scripted device or will it track anybody without their knowledge?
I have the same question as Starkler. I'm definitely interested if it's the latter.
no, the person u wanna track dont have to wear anything
uhh amazing!! Big Grin
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

I'm going to IM this person and try it out. major reps for you if it all works out
I wonder how long till that gets patched? LL has been pretty active squashing bugs of late.
well first off. it would be good if this guy even came on.. sent him a message and havent received anything back.
two.. i doubt it works that good, i know it can be done but it takes abit of figuring out..
the account is almost newish.. i doubt its real.
but i guess until i get an answer ill never know.
(04-28-2014, 07:16 AM)Delta191 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.well first off. it would be good if this guy even came on.. sent him a message and havent received anything back.
two.. i doubt it works that good, i know it can be done but it takes abit of figuring out..

I have sent him a message but he reacted really hostil and insulted me, he denied to have the hud mentioned, so good luck , lemme know if you got a response . Wink
Hurry it up, I could hang a dozen men while your fooling around.
(04-28-2014, 07:20 AM)Suesselady Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(04-28-2014, 07:16 AM)Delta191 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.well first off. it would be good if this guy even came on.. sent him a message and havent received anything back.

I have sent him a message but he reacted really hostil and insulted me, he denied to have the hud mentioned, so good luck , lemme know if you got a response . Wink
pretty sure its fake, just think about all the shit you'd have to do to actually get it to work...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why do people make full perm demos? Reddit 12 2,360 02-09-2019, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Reetkever
  How do I copy someone's shape, or find out what their exact shape numbers are? applesauce 3 789 12-22-2018, 03:30 AM
Last Post: Benjamin
  What Mesh Body & Head Do Most People Use - Survey Results skyebreeze 33 8,942 10-02-2018, 04:27 AM
Last Post: valocks
  Can people normally create something this huge and vast? Reddit 8 1,645 01-16-2018, 04:54 AM
Last Post: .Flagg.
  Have you ever made any money selling pictures to people? Reddit 6 1,553 12-05-2017, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Reddit