Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facial gestures
Hello to all!
It's a lot of time i was looking for some facial gesture that can go different from the usual ones, so i stopped my search thinking that maybe there are just only those faces... is it right? or someone of you seen something more and can help my search?
Thank you!!!
I mean there's quite a few faces you can do, it all depends on how the avatar animation is done.
For example as if when I've gone simhopping and went to a sex mall as my hitler avatar and hopped on a poseball because in the photo of the item it showed a photo of an avatar with an extremely distorted face, my hitler avatar did make that face.
And believe me it was actually really funny.

Anyway, it all depends on how an animation is done, you could have AO's or Animations that could mess with parts of your body and start causing things to wig out and go all over the place it just depends on how it's done really.
(02-13-2015, 05:32 PM)Meteor Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I mean there's quite a few faces you can do, it all depends on how the avatar animation is done.
For example as if when I've gone simhopping and went to a sex mall as my hitler avatar and hopped on a poseball because in the photo of the item it showed a photo of an avatar with an extremely distorted face, my hitler avatar did make that face.
And believe me it was actually really funny.

Anyway, it all depends on how an animation is done, you could have AO's or Animations that could mess with parts of your body and start causing things to wig out and go all over the place it just depends on how it's done really.

I bought a HUD with some facial expressions, and this is what i really need, but all HUDS i seen have the same faces, so my question is if it's possible to create, and buy, more and different face expressions!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart !Crazy Bitches Gestures & Designs *****Awsome gestures****** Coyote 67 29,332 05-21-2018, 07:59 AM
Last Post: mouserjanus
Wink Airplane! 19 Gestures! Chewie 2 1,636 04-16-2018, 06:45 AM
Last Post: WindRunner
  32 Dragon Ball Z Abridged Parody Gestures GrannyJ 5 1,758 04-16-2018, 06:42 AM
  Rick and Morty Gestures (10 pack) Lovecakes 2 1,437 04-16-2018, 06:28 AM
  117 Random Funny Gestures whateverbot 3 2,331 04-16-2018, 06:27 AM