Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Landscapes unlimited
YOSEMITE GOLD Tiny Skybox Environment 5.2  L$1,590

[To see links please register here]

[Image: 313g2s5.jpg]

File is saved in OXP format and re-saved from simon stick so it works fine for OpenSim, Import as linkset and you don't have to check box for last region position as it's a Skybox.   Smile

Download

SWISS ALPS GOLD Medium Skybox Environment 5.0  L$2,390

Medium = 250x250 ie sim wide

They have a crap load, let's get it all Smile

[Image: m7ysr4.png]
[Image: 2ro4wgz.png]

File is saved in OXP format and re-saved from simon stick so it works fine for OpenSim, Import as linkset and you don't have to check box for last region position as it's a Skybox.

Download

ROCKY COAST GOLD Sim Surround Environment 5.2 L$1,995

[Image: 2hwz3w6.png]
[Image: 2cp26if.png]

File is saved in OXP format and re-saved from simon stick so it works fine for OpenSim, Import as linkset and you should check box for last region position.

Download

You copied this? damn, that'd be sick to build some sort of Castle in the middle or something.
Oh, I didn't see the other two images. These things are amazing. A little more expensive than I would pay but that's still pretty badass.
Good thing is, you don't have to pay for it here!!
[Image: 2wf7c6v.jpg]
fricking darkstorm refuses to let me save anything as an OXP file. always fails. I was going to add to your collection here
(03-13-2015, 01:35 PM)weeds1977 Wrote:

fricking darkstorm refuses to let me save anything as an OXP file. always fails. I was going to add to your collection here

Not everything can be saved using backup. oversim sized landscapes can, things that are linked seem to be able to. But I have not been able to do some things... like at yi's landscapes... I can't do his skybox's, or the sim size ones... it always fails. Seems to be hit or miss.

One thing I tryed... was save as xml, (don't clean your cache), then load it onto sim on a stick... link it all... then do a backup.. Clean your cache then try reloading it as a oxp ... sometimes this works