Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Second Life Accounts.. WARNING.
Exclamation 
Please be aware if you are going to take over someones account from SL and you both live in different countries, LL detects logins!, YES THEY DO!

The buying and selling of SL accounts is a risky business, i know because it recently happened to me. 

I live in Argentina and i even put my Address and payment info on the account.

They Put the account on hold and emailed me asking what county i started the account in. to match their records.

Even though i knew the secret question!
Even the DOB and name of the account !!

FUCKING BASTARDS!.... Please be careful. Angry
[Image: texto_sensual_png_by_simequieresbesame-d4wwmo7.png]
(10-31-2015, 06:13 AM)Sensual Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Please be aware if you are going to take over someones account from SL and you both live in different countries, LL detects logins!, YES THEY DO!

The buying and selling of SL accounts is a risky business, i know because it recently happened to me. 

I live in Argentina and i even put my Address and payment info on the account.

They Put the account on hold and emailed me asking what county i started the account in. to match their records.

Even though i knew the secret question!
Even the DOB and name of the account !!

FUCKING BASTARDS!.... Please be careful. Angry

Same happened to me had all the info and paid a hell of a lot for the account more than i should have and no come back from that, yeah they are sneaky bastards LL no wonder people are leaving it at an alarming rate so yeah fuck em too, i know your pain and yeah it sucks big time
Hmmm... so far I never had problems logging in from Aruba, Malta, Hungary, Austria, the Czech and Slovak republics, Germany, Poland, France, Belgium and the Netherlands where I actually live these days.
But maybe you shouldn't buy Brazilian and Romanian accounts.

Yarr

(10-31-2015, 08:13 AM)Sahulat Wrote:

Hmmm... so far I never had problems logging in from Aruba, Malta, Hungary, Austria, the Czech and Slovak republics, Germany, Poland, France, Belgium and the Netherlands where I actually live these days.
But maybe you shouldn't buy Brazilian and Romanian accounts.

Yarr

I didn`t buy Brazilian Or Romanian accounts , aparently Marina is from Croatia, or Germany.
[Image: texto_sensual_png_by_simequieresbesame-d4wwmo7.png]
What if a Linden, or more than one, is making money on this? Go sell some accounts, wait a random amount of time, take them back, sell them again, rinse and repeat.
Fractured Crystal: You know ban evasion isn’t in the TOS, right?
---
SL banned? Search 'technitium', 'MAC changer', 'serial changer', 'ban evasion', 'VPN', 'IP ban', 'hardware ban'.
---
I can argue any side of everything with equal conviction.  You have been warned.
---
New here?  Click:

Same thing happened to me with an account from Marina. I had all the info and even bought lindens with it. They banned it like a year ago. However that never happened with my accounts made in Mexico or Argentina. I have used them everytime and everywhere around the world, no issues...
Could be Marina's accounts got flagged and they are after her ?

[Image: t9wq3d.jpg]

(10-31-2015, 09:42 AM)Mafalda Wrote:

Same thing happened to me with an account from Marina. I had all the info and even bought lindens with it. They banned it like a year ago. However that never happened with my accounts made in Mexico or Argentina. I have used them everytime and everywhere around the world, no issues...
Could be Marina's accounts got flagged and they are after her ?

I'm pretty sure they flagged all her accounts.
I had several accounts from her,but I got them banned a while ago Wink
also,once you get banned and you had payment info on,it will be blacklisted,that happen to my best friend 3 times,finally she just gave up on buying L's.
[Image: 2fsISfh.gif]
I can imagine that if the accounts are all from the same pool (owned by the same person at one time),
their origine could be recognised by LL. Then if several of those accounts got banned for bad behaviour
(after they had been sold), they might find reason to ban the rest as a precaution.
In other words: it's better not to buy accounts from a large collection created by the same person.

(10-31-2015, 09:31 AM).Flagg. Wrote:

What if a Linden, or more than one, is making money on this?  Go sell some accounts, wait a random amount of time, take them back, sell them again, rinse and repeat.

Oh dayum you may be onto something baby! wtf o_o Angry

Bloody Kisses,
Jazzzz
[Image: 0Gg5GQF.jpg]
(10-31-2015, 09:20 AM)Sensual Wrote:

I didn`t buy Brazilian Or Romanian accounts , aparently Marina is from Croatia, or Germany.

About Germany. My location is Germany - one took my account in USA and managed to steal all L from me. One from NZ had an account from me with no problems and is using it till today.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue WHy are you in Second Life? Yamii Kawaii 157 42,860 Today, 03:42 AM
Last Post: GideonFrost
  Is Second Life still viable? Mushroom 9 613 08-22-2019, 02:48 PM
Last Post: dantechcom
  Banned form second life :( flyteoffaith 4 968 05-26-2019, 12:22 PM
Last Post: EEmmerald
  second life diary :) mac2g01 5 4,015 03-02-2019, 01:05 PM
Last Post: letmelive
  Sansar (Second Life V2.0) now in beta Sahulat 50 14,021 02-26-2018, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Makino